Nursery Notes

Stork Central

I am so glad to hear that these children have a prospective family! I have been so worried about them and their mamma. I hope they find their forever home soon.

......ditto!

Look at those eyes. . .such adorable children. Hoping they meet their new family soon.

Cathy

Home study ready, parents in waiting?

Brian & I are PIW's; however, our homestudy hasn't been approved by Angela yet. I am glad it sounds like there may be a family in mind who could welcome these adorable children :) Hoping they meet their new family soon :rolleyes:

Cathy

Dane and I have talked about these kiddos several times this weekend. They kept popping in my head all during church today. We are praying for them both. There is just something in those eyes.

I am so glad to hear things are progressing.

Dane and I have talked about these kiddos several times this weekend. They kept popping in my head all during church today. We are praying for them both. There is just something in those eyes.

I am so glad to hear things are progressing.

So have we, Mandy. In fact, I sent their picture to Jim at work last week. . . I hope to hear they have new home with an Abrazo connectin soon!

We've been thinking and talking about theses kiddos all weekend too. I was hoping to log in and see they found their forever family and am thrilled to hear there is a perspective family in the works! Blessings to you all ;)

I am glad to hear that there is a possible Abrazo family for these two beautiful children. I keep thinking of them and praying that they find a family. Too bad you have to finalized or else Scott and I would love to see if we could do it.

Char

We too have been thinking about these children and are praying and hoping that they find a forever family very soon! We will keep checking back in hopes that there is news soon!! :)

Praying for all making decisions right now. How special these children and their momma are!

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes on behalf of this mother and her children. We spoke with her this evening and she surely needs all the support the universe can offer, because this is such an incredibly painful "choice" for any parent to make, no matter how deeply they want "the best" for their children.

Hopefully, God will enable us to bring all the threads of this case together, to weave a beautiful new tapestry of a future for this brother and sister, and for the brave mama who brought them into the world, and for one loving new family, handpicked by Him.

. . .and for one loving new family, handpicked by Him.

So glad to hear it sounds like things are working out for both of these families. I will continue to keep these children and their mama in my thoughts as they join their new family :)

Cathy

Lots of prayers and thoughts going out to this brave Mom!

God,

Please continue your watchful care of this loving mommy and her beautiful children. She is hurting and needs the help of a family who will love her children as their own and her as a member of the family. I pray that you move people's hearts to see things in your way so that a larger, grander family may be formed. After all, that's in your plan. Thank you lord for all the blessings you give us each day. Give the mommy a clear vision and peace in her decisions. Give the Abrazo ladies strength and perservence as they meet apparent road blocks to placing these precious children. And speak to the family of YOUR choice for this mommy and her children.

AMEN

I just stumbled on this thread, thanks to Jan. We would have seriously considered bringing these little ones into our home if we had had our paperwork in order. Several family issues unfortunately have slowed us down.

It's funny, though. When we started the process I told Nina one stipulation I had was that Hendrick remained the "oldest" in our family. However, as we all know, man plans and God laughs.

With Abrazo on the case, an excellent home for this boy and girl is not far away. Our prayers to all in this soon-to-be triad. May God's blessings flow freely for everyone involved.

Dear God,

Please give the comfort that passes all understanding for this courageous mom. Help her heart to heal. Give her peace as she walks through this sorrow with you by her side. Bless her Lord with abounding joy after a time of healing. Let Your assurance fill her with comfort.

Give these children your peace and understanding. Help them to realize that their mother loves them so much, she is willing to sacrifice everything for them. Give them extra love and blessings from above. Comfort their precious hearts as they grieve all that they knew.

Be with these new AP's. Give them an extra measure of patience and fortitude to withstand the coming storm. Help them to love these children beyond any measure of reason. Abide with these AP's as they try to incorporate these sweet babies into their homes, and their dear momma into their family.

Comfort them all Dear Lord as they go through this time of transition.

Hopefully, God will enable us to bring all the threads of this case together, to weave a beautiful new tapestry of a future for this brother and sister

Adding our prayers for this entire family. May as Elizabeth says "a beautiful new tapestry" of a family emerge for this heartbreaking situation. I pray for strength for all of the adults involved. And I hope the children feel the obvious love thier mother must have for them.

My son has a new book which attempts to describe God's love. One part describes his love as a "hug". I hope everyone involved feels that love right now.

I cannot wait to click onto the forum and see a home for these two angels and their birthmother. Call me a softy or a romantic but I need a happy ending!!

I cannot wait to click onto the forum and see a home for these two angels and their birthmother. Call me a softy or a romantic but I need a happy ending!!

Dee,

I'm with you there! Cant wait to hear the happy ending!

Paula