Nursery Notes

Stork Central

I cannot wait to click onto the forum and see a home for these two angels and their birthmother. Call me a softy or a romantic but I need a happy ending!!

Dee,

I'm with you there! Cant wait to hear the happy ending!

Paula

Dee and Paula,

I am also right with you. I can not wait to jump up and down when these two kiddos find their new home. I keep checking this thread a few times a day waiting to hear some great news.

Jan

I cannot wait to click onto the forum and see a home for these two angels and their birthmother. Call me a softy or a romantic but I need a happy ending!!

Dee,

I'm with you there! Cant wait to hear the happy ending!

Paula

Dee and Paula,

I am also right with you. I can not wait to jump up and down when these two kiddos find their new home. I keep checking this thread a few times a day waiting to hear some great news.

Jan

I'm with you all too! I keep checking and hoping to see as happy an ending can be in this situation. The whole family is in our prayers, as well as the family who is hoping to adopt them.

Jenny

I too have been following quietly along as I pray for these little sweeties to find their forever family. I also thought about "what if" and Scott and I talked about it. With one daughter about the same age and bringing two siblings one the same age and another older into the mix didnt seem like the best situation for Skye. We were afraid that she would feel left out of the sibling group/bond and were worried for her and we wanted to make sure that it was also the best situation for these two babies and they get the "right" home for them so they never have to be moved again.

I also agree with many others who say that if we were childless PIW we would be in Texas right now. We were so adament about a newborn so we could experience the whole newborn thing. In hindsight, that was all a blur and now that Skye is 17 months our times and memories are the best!!! So we might have missed the first smile, roll-over, crawl, etc., but I just think that that is just the beginning and like marriage, until death us do part. I think this is a wonderful opportunity for a PIW, however, it is so hard to look past "brand new" and I was also a culprit of that.

I cannot wait to see the picture and story of this "new" family and I hope soon, as you can see we are all very impatient!!!! :rolleyes::P:lol:

I keep checking this thread and updating Rich on it as well. It brings back special memories for us as this thread was how we first found out about Alex in June :) We hope that this situation turns out as well as ours did!

... as the prospective family for our currently-waiting "angels" sets off on their journey here, they are girded with the prayers of many, as are these small children and their nervous mother, who are in a local hotel awaiting their arrival.

I hope it's okay to borrow this from another thread and post it here...because amidst so much joy and excitement for one family, there is surely sadness and anxiety for another. I pray that as two families become one, any fears are laid to rest by hope, trust and openess. Lifting up this loving Mother who cares so much for her angels and prayers also for the family who welcomes them all. I hope they feel the arms of the Father and his loving, comforting embrace.

I just got chills reading the news...I am praying praying that all goes well today and in the day's ahead. Blessings to the children, their sweet mother, and the awaiting parents on their way.

So pleased that this special day is here :) Hoping everything goes good today. Thinking of the birthmother and her angels along with the parents who should be arriving soon :rolleyes:

Cathy

I have been checking in so much just like everyone else on these two beautiful kiddos. I looked this morning and nothing was posted and than just like that I come back and it looks like those "angels" and their birthmom will be meeting some very special people!!! So agian we will all keep checking in on this story because it is just getting to the "good" part :rolleyes:

Jan

SOOO HAPPY!!!! :D:D:D

Me, too!!!! Praying for these little angels as they go through this transition......prayers also for the birthfamily and the Cantey's.

Me three!!!!! They are beautiful children who are with a their forever family and bless their birthfamily also.

My heart goes out to all..

Linda

Quick! We need to find a homestudy-ready family for a newly-born African-American baby girl, to get her home before Thanksgiving!! (Note: interested parents-to-be must have completed FBI clearances current within a year.) Baby is ready to leave the hospital by Saturday. Please, contact Angela at Abrazo if you or someone you know has room at your holiday table for one more setting...!