Nursery Notes

Stork Central

The Abrazo gals are very busy these days!

Praying for these boys to find their homes. :rolleyes:

May Abrazo find the right homes for both of these boys

Me, too. :huh:

I keep checking to see how these little boys are doing, too. I can't stop thinking about them and their birthfamilies.

Me, too! I would love to be interested, but my husband says, "No Way! Our lives are crazy enough with one "tornado" in our house right now!". I won't tell you who he's referring to, but his inititials are JRD!!! :lol:

(He might be a "tornado", but he sure is the cutest little tornado in the whole world and we love every single adorable, mischievous inch of him....even when he breaks three Precious Moments figurines in one week!!!! :blink: There's no doubt he'd be one fine gunslinger....he's got the fastest hands in the west and the east! :P )

I'm sorry to report that there is not. (At least, not yet?)

The birthparents of the Down Syndrome baby we mentioned back in June gave birth recently, and not having gotten a family in place in time, decided just to struggle along and care for him themselves.

It's so very awkward, when firstparents finally get the courage to make an adoption choice, thinking there are all these great homes out there just waiting for children in need, and we have to tell them "well, yes, we have plenty of families waiting anxiously for children to love... but not your kind of kld."

(Of course, we don't say it that way, but I'm afraid that all too often, they do know that's what we're telling them, in not so many words.) :(

We remain hopeful that somewhere out there are two families just waiting to be found for two sweet boys just waiting to be placed. (And that these birthfamilies will keep the faith long enough for us to make it happen.)

It breaks my heart for these two boys and their birthfamilies. I would hate for anyone to feel "unwanted". Praying for homes to be found soon!!!

Praying for the birthfamily and little angel with Down's Syndrome. May they find the courage, strength and resources to meet their family's needs.

Abrazo is seeking very special, multicultural and homestudy-ready adoptive parents for a beautiful set of two-month old twin girls of Irish/Hispanic/Cantonese/African-American descent.

Qualified applicants must be U.S. citizens over the age of 25, legally married for more than a year, with documented infertility (unable to conceive) and a willingness to commit to continuing post-placement communication with the birthfamily.

Abrazo is accepting letters of interest with completed homestudies between now and 9/20/04; information can be mailed to our office or faxed to 210/342-6547 during business hours. Gracias!

Wishing these children a wonderful forever home.

Really not making a joke here, but wow, that's quite a cultural background (Irish, Hispanic, Cantonese, African-American). Lots of cultural educational opportunities for these twins and their family :) What a wonderful opportunity for some PIW's

Wishing them, their Birthparents, and their future Forever Family all the best,

Adam

Abrazo is seeking very special, multicultural and homestudy-ready adoptive parents for a beautiful set of two-month old twin girls of Irish/Hispanic/Cantonese/African-American descent.

Qualified applicants must be U.S. citizens over the age of 25, legally married for more than a year, with documented infertility (unable to conceive) and a willingness to commit to continuing post-placement communication with the birthfamily.

Abrazo is accepting letters of interest with completed homestudies between now and 9/20/04; information can be mailed to our office or faxed to 210/342-6547 during business hours. Gracias!

Really not making a joke here, but wow, that's quite a cultural background (Irish, Hispanic, Cantonese, African-American). Lots of cultural educational opportunities for these twins and their family :) What a wonderful opportunity for some PIW's

Adam

This post was from 2004. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was about to dash off a few emails

Adam-- you must've been reading wayyyy back to pull this one up! :P

But the good news is, after searching the nation, we did find an absolutely FANTASTIC couple for these twins. They went home with a very successful Nigerian-American physician and his wife, who was a stay-at-home mom and just happened to be of-- yes! Cantonese and Irish descent, herself!! (What were the odds?!) We regretted that the girls got stuck in our foster care for the time that they did, because the twins' birthmom so wanted them to go straight from her arms to their new parents, and that didn't happen. But we have no doubt the twins ended up in exactly the right home, in the end, and we were delighted that the adoptive family even made it to Camp Abrazo 2005 to show them off, the summer following that placement.

I'm sorry to report that there is not. (At least, not yet?)

The birthparents of the Down Syndrome baby we mentioned back in June gave birth recently, and not having gotten a family in place in time, decided just to struggle along and care for him themselves.

It's so very awkward, when firstparents finally get the courage to make an adoption choice, thinking there are all these great homes out there just waiting for children in need, and we have to tell them "well, yes, we have plenty of families waiting anxiously for children to love... but not your kind of kld."

(Of course, we don't say it that way, but I'm afraid that all too often, they do know that's what we're telling them, in not so many words.) :(

We remain hopeful that somewhere out there are two families just waiting to be found for two sweet boys just waiting to be placed. (And that these birthfamilies will keep the faith long enough for us to make it happen.)

Oh, I hate to hear that! I wish, I wish, I wish!!!!

Wishing these children a wonderful forever home.Really not making a joke here, but wow, that's quite a cultural background (Irish, Hispanic, Cantonese, African-American). Lots of cultural educational opportunities for these twins and their family :) What a wonderful opportunity for some PIW'sWishing them, their Birthparents, and their future Forever Family all the best,
Adam-- you must've been reading wayyyy back to pull this one up! :PBut the good news is, after searching the nation, we did find an absolutely FANTASTIC couple for these twins. They went home with a very successful Nigerian-American physician and his wife, who was a stay-at-home mom and just happened to be of-- yes! Cantonese and Irish descent, herself!! (What were the odds?!) We regretted that the girls got stuck in our foster care for the time that they did, because the twins' birthmom so wanted them to go straight from her arms to their new parents, and that didn't happen. But we have no doubt the twins ended up in exactly the right home, in the end, and we were delighted that the adoptive family even made it to Camp Abrazo 2005 to show them off, the summer following that placement.
:lol: You know, i was very confused after posting as I saw it and thought, hey! where did that post go. :lol: Okay, I get to blame some sleep deprivation on this right?! If not, we'll just chalk it up to not paying attention. It all makes sense now though :lol:Glad I could add a laugh to anyone who might have been following my post. :lol:Okay, I better exit this thread before I cause any trouble. It wasn't long ago that I think I replied to an old thread and started congratulating that couple on expecting :blink::huh: It was a bit of a shocker for them too! :PThanks Elizabeth :)-Adam
What year are we in again :huh:;) :lol:THANKS! and SORRY!! :) :) :)

It wasn't long ago that I think I replied to an old thread and started congratulating that couple on expecting :blink::huh: It was a bit of a shocker for them too! -Adam

Oh my word, that is hysterical, Adam!!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a week! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wishing these children a wonderful forever home.Really not making a joke here, but wow, that's quite a cultural background (Irish, Hispanic, Cantonese, African-American). Lots of cultural educational opportunities for these twins and their family :) What a wonderful opportunity for some PIW'sWishing them, their Birthparents, and their future Forever Family all the best,
Adam-- you must've been reading wayyyy back to pull this one up! :PBut the good news is, after searching the nation, we did find an absolutely FANTASTIC couple for these twins. They went home with a very successful Nigerian-American physician and his wife, who was a stay-at-home mom and just happened to be of-- yes! Cantonese and Irish descent, herself!! (What were the odds?!) We regretted that the girls got stuck in our foster care for the time that they did, because the twins' birthmom so wanted them to go straight from her arms to their new parents, and that didn't happen. But we have no doubt the twins ended up in exactly the right home, in the end, and we were delighted that the adoptive family even made it to Camp Abrazo 2005 to show them off, the summer following that placement.
:lol: You know, i was very confused after posting as I saw it and thought, hey! where did that post go. :lol: Okay, I get to blame some sleep deprivation on this right?! If not, we'll just chalk it up to not paying attention. It all makes sense now though :lol:Glad I could add a laugh to anyone who might have been following my post. :lol:Okay, I better exit this thread before I cause any trouble. It wasn't long ago that I think I replied to an old thread and started congratulating that couple on expecting :blink::huh: It was a bit of a shocker for them too! :PThanks Elizabeth :)-Adam
What year are we in again :huh:;) :lol:THANKS! and SORRY!! :) :) :)

Adam, thanks for the laugh. So this is the effect of sleep deprivation? Hey, I'll take it any day! But it is definitely entertaining!

I am in stitches laughing!!! Way to shake the forum up Adam!!! :P:P:P We need some laughter around here now and then!!

Adam

I've had a pretty rough day today and paused a couple of times and re-read this date to make sure I was seeing 2004 :lol: Glad to find out these children weren't still looking for a home :)

Cathy

Adam, thanks for the laugh. So this is the effect of sleep deprivation? Hey, I'll take it any day! But it is definitely entertaining!

And think, he is back at work!! SO glad you aren't a doctor, fireman, or other emergency person!

:lol: That makes TWO of us! :lol: