Nursery Notes

Stork Central

Thank you, everybody! At this point, all of the medical details we're free to publish have been shared here on this thread, and we haven't gotten a camera into the nursery, although that's certainly a good idea. The only permanent condition (not subject to repair) of which we've been informed is dwarfism. Parental rights have been terminated, and this case should be eligible for state-subsidy, pending availability in whatever state this child is adopted.

We have been contacted by a new Forum member, who was just beginning to look at adopting again, and we're oh-so-hopeful that this family can get ready in time (because we are trying to avoid unnecessary disruptions to this tiny babe as well as added case costs that would be incurred if foster care becomes necessary.)

Please, keep the little fella in the hospital here and whomever is his future forever family in your prayers, because if anyone can bring the details all together in record time, it's the One Upstairs! ;)

Please, keep the little fella in the hospital here and whomever is his future forever family in your prayers, because if anyone can bring the details all together in record time, it's the One Upstairs! ;)

Amen!!! Praying for open doors for his forever family...wherever they are!

Praying for this little guy and hoping all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed in record time!! Praying for a little after-Christmas miracle! :D

We have been contacted by a new Forum member, who was just beginning to look at adopting again, and we're oh-so-hopeful that this family can get ready in time (because we are trying to avoid unnecessary disruptions to this tiny babe as well as added case costs that would be incurred if foster care becomes necessary.)

That is great news!

"New Forum Member", I wish you the best of luck in getting your papers together.

- Carine

I couldn't agree more than with Carine --our thoughts and wishes for speedy paperwork process and a happy ending for this little boy --

Patti and Steve

That is great news!

"New Forum Member", I wish you the best of luck in getting your papers together.

- Carine

The hospital is chomping at the bit to get him discharged... unfortunately, the details of an immediate placement meant that the recent Forum addition who'd expressed interest couldn't proceed... but Angela is talking with another family, in Minnesota, and we're hoping they'll give us a "yes" today!? Thank you for your continued concern; not only are your prayers invaluable to this precious boy and his future parents, it also buoys our staff, knowing that y'all care about him and what we're trying to do to get him home. (Big hugs to all of you out in Forumland, today!)

Yippee!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for this sweet angel to find his home soon!!

The hospital is chomping at the bit to get him discharged... unfortunately, the details of an immediate placement meant that the recent Forum addition who'd expressed interest couldn't proceed... but Angela is talking with another family, in Minnesota, and we're hoping they'll give us a "yes" today!? Thank you for your continued concern; not only are your prayers invaluable to this precious boy and his future parents, it also buoys our staff, knowing that y'all care about him and what we're trying to do to get him home. (Big hugs to all of you out in Forumland, today!)

Elizabeth,

Is there anything that I can help with from up here? If this family wants to talk to another Abrazo family, give them our information!

Paula

Crossing my fingers that good news is right around the corner....and praying for this precious little guy and the couple who will someday (soon, hopefully!) be his mommy and daddy.

I have been lurking on this thread and saying prayers that this little boy finds his forever family who are as overjoyed to welcome him as he will be to them. I didnt realize that the "Abrazo ladies" get buoyed by our posts and I know they could use all the help they can get to help this little angel and how heart-breaking some situations can be at times.

WE KNOW YOU LADIES CAN DO THIS AND WE ARE ALL CHEERING YOU ON AND WISHING THE BEST FOR THIS LITTLE BOY, HIS BIRTHFAMILY AND HIS NEW FOREVER FAMILY. WE ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Sandi

WE KNOW YOU LADIES CAN DO THIS AND WE ARE ALL CHEERING YOU ON AND WISHING THE BEST FOR THIS LITTLE BOY, HIS BIRTHFAMILY AND HIS NEW FOREVER FAMILY. WE ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

I second that! :D