Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

When God gave Noah directions for stocking the ark, He told Noah to bring the animals on two-by-two, to ensure each species' survival, so it seems divinely appropriate that He saw fit to launch Abrazo's fifteenth placement year with a precious, newly-born set of twin boys!

These healthy little brothers were born this week to a loving mother who's near and dear to our agency's staff, having entrusted her infant daughter to our care several years ago, so with her blessing, we are sending her baby boys home with the same adoptive family, graduates of The Piggybackers orientation weekend of 11/08 who kept their promises to stay in touch.

We're delighted that the first of our Piggybackers have taken placement, that these siblings will now know the joy of growing up together, and that the open adoption vows made by all three of these parents have now been triply-blest!

Congratulations, all. Keep watching for rainbows!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...HIP HIP HORRAYYYY

love to all of the new family...and yeah for the first of the PIGGIES!

oxoxo Lori

Blessings to these children and the family from which they were born and the family where they will grow.

A hearty congratulations to the first family of 2009 and many prayers for a very special first mama.

Sandi, Scott & Skye,

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I know that it will be difficult for them birth mother but I know that it gives her some comfort knowing that they will be with their sister and her loving parents. We love you all so much!

Can't wait to see their picture in the gallery!

Edited by dbernados

Sandi, Scott, and Skye, and "A",

We are so thrilled for your newly expanded family. We will keep "A" in our prayers in the coming days and weeks. We love you guys!

I can't wait to see some pictures of the whole family!

Sending lots of love across the miles,

Jay, Tina, and Makenzie

Happy New Year! Welcome little guys! Congratulations to a family built on trust and grown in love! Keeping 'A' in prayer.

You do know that you guys all have to come to camp, right? ;)

Congratulations Scott and Sandi on the arrival of the precious little boys!! Isn't it almost 3 years to the day of when you did your first Tots orientation? I still remember the conversation we had with you then when Tasia was just "wee big"! Both Bill and I were thrilled to hear the news.

Special hugs to big sister Skye. And prayers are being lifted for Aime as she makes such a loving choice to place the boys with you, and their birthsister!!

Open adoption really rocks! And so does Abrazo....Happy New Year!

Susan

Congratulations!! Twins are the BEST! :D What a wonderful thing for all three of the children to grow up together with so much love! The announcement put a smile on my face!

Sandi and Scott -

I love you guys oh so much and can't wait to hold those little boys. Girls are great but boys are also so special. You are all so happy to have each other.

PS - boys welcome to the Tots :)

WHOA!! Double blessing and DOUBLE Congratulations!!

I'm so thrilled for you guys! I remember sweet little Skye's announcement!! Congratulations you guys!!!!