Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Thank you all...this has been a week we will never forget. And thanks to Elizabeth for her guidance and calmness when emotions run high. I am going to have Elizabeth's annoucement on the forum framed for Graceanne's nursery. We did not realize until we read then announcement that Tuesday's child is full of Grace. I have heard that poem hundreds of times but as we were deciding on her name the morning she was born, it did not occur to us. Thanks for reminding me, Elizabeth...

Still trying to figure out how to post pictures...its not letting me create an album. Boo.

• 2 weeks later...

To the world, she may have appeared to be just one more pregnant teen, but the young woman who made such an enormous decision today for her child's future had courage and fortitude way beyond her years. Already the parent of another small child, she knew she wanted more for her newborn son than she could possibly provide. And she found just that, in a loving couple from our TIKLV orientation weekend of 11/10. She'd only talked with them once, after viewing their profile, but that conversation fueled her faith that God had a special plan for her life, for his, and for theirs. She may not have known that they, too, had suffered great loss along the way, but she could tell what caring people they were and how ready they were for parenthood, and when her baby arrived sooner than expected, they proved it. Today, her son has become theirs, too, and we ask God's blessing on this brand new family, that this might only be the beginning of a glorious new future for them all.

Congratulations to the newest family formed today! May the relationships you share today continue to grow!!

I am in tears and in awe of God's amazing love and grace as I read this birth announcement. Only one of God's miracles ever could have brought this loving mother together with her son's new parents.

Tanya & Andrew, from the bottom of our heart CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you and this new miracle in your life. Continued blessings!

May God bless the one who made this loving decision. May she have peace in her heart and know that her son is surrounded by love from two people who will surely be amazing parents.

Love to the newest family of three!

Hugs,

Jerry, Robin, Meghan, & Marcus Gomez

CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations tikkie parents and baby boy and blessings to his sweet first mom!!!

Congratulations, Tanya and Andrew, on your little miracle!!!!

Blessings to all of you

Congratulations Tanya & Andrew! May God watch over ALL who love this sweet baby boy and has brought these two families together.

Tracey