Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

I love these announcements!!!!!!! Congrats!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the new forever families! Praise God!

Okay, so I've not been very good at keeping up with the forum (I'm sure it happens to the best of new moms!). I'm just now finally looking at the baby announcement thread! Thank you for all of your prayers and blessings for Abram and our situation. God orchestrated quite an amazing story . . . and He deserves ALL the glory! He did way more than we could have asked or imagined, especially regarding our relationships with our birth family . . . we all agreed that we felt like we were watching the best adoption movie we have ever seen!

And thanks, Elizabeth, for the wonderful birth announcement for our little guy. It was wonderful. I can't believe I'm just now read it!

OK - I think I FINALLY figured out how to introduce myself! (I'm usually much more computer savvy). We're "baby Noah's" new family, Kristin, Steve & big sister, Piper. We are calling him Max (leaving his middle name 'Noah').

We are honored to be his forever family. He is the sweetest little guy. We instantly fell in love with him. We're from Utah, but are still in Texas waiting to clear ICPC. The Abrazo family has been so wonderful! I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you and sharing more of our miracle.

:) Kristin

Welcome Kristin!!

Many people were praying that little Max would find his way to your home and heart. I love the beautiful family picture, Piper looks very happy with her little brother.

Congratulations Kristin and welcome to the forum. You and your family are the answer to so many prayers as I know Max and his first family are the answer to your prayers. I hope to hear more from you in the future (you know, in your "spare" time! :D )

OK - I think I FINALLY figured out how to introduce myself! (I'm usually much more computer savvy). We're "baby Noah's" new family, Kristin, Steve & big sister, Piper. We are calling him Max (leaving his middle name 'Noah').

We are honored to be his forever family. He is the sweetest little guy. We instantly fell in love with him. We're from Utah, but are still in Texas waiting to clear ICPC. The Abrazo family has been so wonderful! I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you and sharing more of our miracle.

:) Kristin

I'm not an elite so I can't post comments on baby Max's (Noah) pictures in the gallery ... ooooooooo so so so CUTE. Melt my heart cute. Goodness. Welcome welcome it's so nice to see you on the forum.

Welcome to Abrazo and the forum Kristin! Your sweet little guy has been in our hearts and minds for weeks. What a blessing ya'll found one another. Hoping your time in TX is full of memories in the making!

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to the Forum and the Abrazo family. Your sweet little boy has won our hearts and we're all so very glad you have decided to be his forever family! Congratulations and God bless you.

Jean

Hello and WELCOME! I am so happy your family and Max's found eachother! Happy to hear from you, and again, welcome to abrazo!

Welcome Kristin & Steve! So glad to see you found the forum. There is so much love and support here. As so many have said, so many of us prayed for Max Noah. So happy for your family. His big sister looks like she is going to be so much help with her little brother. Looks like Max is going to be showered with so much love. :D

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Blessings,

Tracey

• 2 weeks later...

Seven months ago, they were but a frazzled childless couple whose yet-unsuccessful adoption journey had begun elswhere four years earlier, yet to no avail.

They had a million questions. And concerns. Would it work? When? How? Where would "their" baby come from? What were Texas' laws? And what would the birthparents' situation be? How would they know it was the "right" match? When would it happen? Where would it be? What would it cost? What could go wrong? How should they prepare? They joined The Piggybackers orientation of November, 2008 and these folks who liked to have plans in place put their faith foot forward, even though so much of this process must still have seemed so very uncertain.

In the meantime and in another region, however, another planner was thinking ahead. (Way ahead.) She hadn't planned on getting pregnant, but it happened anyway, and she couldn't leave her baby's future to chance. When her brother's girlfriend told her about the open adoption arrangements they had made, however uncertain everything in her life felt at that time, it seemed like a sign from God.

And it was, surely! for that sign led her to Abrazo and in turn, to the frazzled couple with a dream, and in due season, the folks involved found their questions giving way to answers. It may have seemed like a "long match" to some, but it grew a family in record time, and produced a lifelong friendship in the process, which (in a nutshell) is the story of a dream come true.

May God continue to shine His face upon on this newborn boy, on his elated new parents as of today, and on the dear birthfamily whose forward-thinking made it all so blessedly possible!

Congratulations to newest family!

Congratulations Bill & Lori!!!!!! And blessing to "L".

CONGRATULATIONS LORI & BILL!! Prayers to "L" and the sweet little boy that has joined this family together.

Blessings,

Tracey

Congratulations to the newly formed family!! Wishing you much love and happiness!