Stork Central

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know ya'll are floating on Cloud 9 right now!!! Congratulations

Bart and Dee

Guest BeachMama

Our three kitties say MEOW MEOW MEOW to you!!!

Being dog people, you may not understand this strange language, so I'll translate - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!

Congrats on the arrival of your little boy! You look so happy in the photo! Enjoy these first days and weeks -- they are so precious!

Susan

YAY!!! Congrats Darrin, Michelle, and the Three 'Furry' Amigos!!! Your family is very blessed! Hug and kiss little Christian every chance you get. He won't stay little for long! :(:)

Congratulations!!! What a special little guy you have!!! Edited by Angie

Congratulations to Darrin, Michelle and their little boy. Now your household will be full of more love and excitement when you bring home your son. :D

Mona

Thank you everyone!

We are so excited to have little Christian D'Wayne in our lives. I posted a little bit about our adventures so far in the Fools Crush In thread and am working on the picture situation.

I can't exactly get on the computer when I want to anymore. It has to be ok with the little man first! :D

Thanks Again!

Michelle,

Look at those little lips...awww, so kissable!!! He is precious...so sweet!!! Congratulations! :)

As we post this announcement, our latest orientation group is slowly drawing to the close of their day, and we're proud to report that they're off and running! as the eleventh couple of that group has just taken placement of their second Abrazobabe, thanks to their daughters' loving birthparents, and we just know that more baby announcements are soon to follow for our newest graduates, And Then... There Were Ten! (7/06), because "if you build it, they will come!" Not if, but when!!

Congratulations, all. Surely God is good, and His loving kindness endures from generation to generation.

CONGRATS to all the new parents!!!

God's blessings to all the parties in the triad...child(ren), parents & birthparents!

What a wonderful announcement..congratulations to baby girl, sister, Mom and Dad....

Edited by HeidiK

What a great announcement! Congrats on your baby girl!!