Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

It truly warms my heart to hear this!! My heart aches for this sweet boy's birth family, but I know the commitment Tara and Eric have to a loving and respectful open relationship... may the birth family have peace in their hearts knowing their child will always be in their lives and surrounded by love!!!

A Mother's Day blessing is doubly blessed because it is an open adoption with lifelong commitment. Congratulations to all the members of this newly formed expanded family.

Congrats Tara, Eric, Hugo, and new baby boy! I'm sure the support and love you've shown over the past month will last well into the future and be a great comfort to his birthmama. Thinking good thoughts for her. And we're very happy for you guys!

Amy, Craig and Charlie

Congratulations to a very special family Eric, Tara & big brother Hugo! This warms my heart for their new family of 4.

Lifting prayers for this special birthmom today and the days ahead. May she always know how much she is loved by her new extended family and son.

Congratulations Eric, Tara, and Hugo. Welcome home baby brother. May God continue to bless you and your extended family.

So happy for you Tara, Eric, and big brother Hugo! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness...congratulations Tara, Eric and Hugo! And blessings to all of you, and prayers for all involved!

Congratulations Tara and Eric....Hugo and Hayes are bound to fill your lives with lots of puppy dog tails, snails and all good little boy things -- enjoy every minute of being a family!

Edited by Patti and Steve