Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Welcome to the world little one! So many prayers for all that love you. Congrats to Rudy, Hannah and Big Brother Luke.

Congratulations to Hannah, Rudy, and big brother Luke on the arrival of Andrew Nico (wonderful name!)! I felt as if I was holding my breath until I saw that announcement this morning. Our prayers are with M and her family as they grieve. Andrew is a very lucky little boy to be so loved by so many right from the start.

So happy to see this announcement. Congrats to the newest family of four! Love his name too. May the love you ALL have for this little one just grow and grow!

Amy, Craig and Charlie

What a beautiful announcement! Congratulations to the new family of 4! Hoping to meet you all soon!

The announcement brought tears to our eyes. Best wishes on y'alls new journey!

Leah and Kevin

Congratulations to the newest family of four and lots of prayers for those whose heart is breaking.

Wherever Griffin is today, we hope he's gliding! because we know one couple from the orientation group whose name he inspired surely is! They couldn't join us for Camp this year because they already had something to do this weekend, but fortunately, they were able to change their plans when they got the news that a special mom and her mate were headed to the hospital earlier than planned! and today, by the grace of God and through the loving sacrifice of this dear birthcouple, they have become the proud parents of their first child, a baby girl. So we congratulate them, and we hope they'll be back with the birthfamily and the rest of the Griffin & the Gliders of 1/11 to join us all for Camp Abrazo 2012!

Congratulations to this new family (Griffin & Gliders) becoming a family of 3!

They weren't planning to adopt again, but when these Texas 'tweeners (original graduates of Abrazo's Bald Tires orientation weekend) got word that their child's birthmother needed to place again, they said "yes!" and made room in their hearts and their home for one more little angel. May this adoptive couple's words and their actions always assure their children's first mom that her faith in them was indeed well-placed, and may the precious son and daughter she has entrusted to their care always know the love of all their parents, firsthand. Blessings, everyone!