Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

Amen!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Stork had to go in for her 15,000 mile tune-up!

Actually, whenever I think of the Stork, I always think of that Looney Tunes cartoon where the Stork got a little tipsy, and mixed up the deliveries. The deliveries were in egg form, so of course each family thought they got the correct one...until the egg hatched that is! Daffy Duck's egg hatched a baby alligator, and the alligator family got the baby duckling that was supposed to go to Daffy's house! The cartoon shows Daffy's attempts to "bond" with baby, and all the while baby alligator is snapping at Daffy the entire time.

It is hilarious if you've ever seen it. And in true momma fashion, the momma alligator and duck accept their babies just as nature brought them!

Imagine me drumming my fingers impatiently on the table ... it's only been a week since the stork's last announcement, but I'm anxious for another one ... because it's all so exciting! biggrin.gif

38505[/snapback]

Just opened a fortune cookie, left over from Chinese takeout, and here's what the fortune predicts...

"You will be called upon to celebrate some good news."

No kidding!!

(Here are the lotto numbers too, in case anyone can use them

6 22 26 43 45, 13

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

My fingers are tapping as well. But I'm think that possibly the Stork needed to take a small nap to catch up with himself....I mean herself biggrin.gif

Maybe the Widlers will be next. I think Tucker's cooking time is about over. ????? One never knows. All I know is Tucker needs to be fully cooked before he arrives.

I can't wait fo the next announcement either. It does seem like forever. We had so many there for a while.

Tick Tock...Tick Tock!!!1

Hmmm.. It will be interesting to see! I wouldn't mind one or two before Tucker makes his arrival! We are close enough that if he does decide to be next it will be just fine but another one or two would be fine also!

Ashley

I see a Golden Binkie in your future Ashley Wilder! (That'll give you something to do while you're waiting for Sir Tucker! I'm sure there's something on this forum that talks about Golden Binkies.....or check out some of the Abrazo Newsletters - Affinity - I'm just thinking with all your patience and waiting....I think I know what your Golden Binkie will be about!)

I think we've just experienced a major "First" on this forum! The first PIW who is actually hoping for others to have placements before they do.

-Lisa tongue.gif

I think we've just experienced a major "First" on this forum!  The first PIW who is actually hoping for others to have placements before they do.

-Lisa tongue.gif

38753[/snapback]

Lisa,

I think you may be right! smile.gif

Sabrina

Okay, call me crazy but does anyone else have a "feeling" that something is about to happen soon?

Just seems like there have been some mysterious & cryptic posts on the forum today..... unsure.gif

-Lisa

I thought so...and I just looked up which Orientation you were in (LindsayandJay) and y'all were in the Bobbing For Squirrels Orientatin and Tricia was in the Bobbing for Squirrels Orientation and that's who the mysterious/cryptic posts have been from (her saying things are going GREAT and she's off to go shopping and she's really busy...hmmmmm and Noah saying he's ready for it to happen this week and Elizabeth saying she'll put in a little prayer and then ...well, okay, now I'm sure everyone knows I'm crazy for paying such close attention to this forum! This is what happens when you don't have a 3 year old at home to keep you busy! You're glued to this forum!

Hmmmmm.....guess we'll just have to wait and see..... rolleyes.gif

-Lisa

P.S. TRICIA...WHAT IS GOING ON?

I thought so...and I just looked up which Orientation you were in (LindsayandJay) and y'all were in the Bobbing For Squirrels Orientatin and Tricia was in the Bobbing for Squirrels Orientation and that's who the mysterious/cryptic posts have been from (her saying things are going GREAT and she's off to go shopping and she's really busy...hmmmmm and Noah saying he's ready for it to happen this week and Elizabeth saying she'll put in a little prayer and then ...well, okay, now I'm sure everyone knows I'm crazy for paying such close attention to this forum!  This is what happens when you don't have a 3 year old at home to keep you busy!  You're glued to this forum!

Hmmmmm.....guess we'll just have to wait and see..... rolleyes.gif

-Lisa

P.S. TRICIA...WHAT IS GOING ON?

38845[/snapback]

Lisa,

You are not crazy...just on top of things. I usually pick up on the "mysterious and cryptic" posts, but I didn't catch Tricia's. Although it could be that when I sat down to look at the forum I started with most recent posts instead of going in order like I usually do. So, some of the "hints" you mentioned I haven't read yet. Hmmmm....can't wait to hear the news!

Susan biggrin.gif

Okay, sooo not fair! What the heck is " biggrin.gif " supposed to mean?

I'm starting to like those Tots better because they share news!!! Not fair, not fair, not fair!!! (hee hee...no, I love everyone equally...but especially those who tell us when there's news!!!)

We're family, right? rolleyes.gif

Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllease update us...at least let us know if we need to stay up all night or should we check first thing in the morning or wait until Monday.....give us a bone...pleeeeeeeeease?

-Lisa smile.gif

Okay, sooo not fair!  What the heck is  " biggrin.gif " supposed to mean?

I'm starting to like those Tots better because they share news!!!  Not fair, not fair, not fair!!!  (hee hee...no, I love everyone equally...but especially those who tell us when there's news!!!)

We're family, right? rolleyes.gif

Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllease update us...at least let us know if we need to stay up all night or should we check first thing in the morning or wait until Monday.....give us a bone...pleeeeeeeeease?

-Lisa smile.gif

38921[/snapback]

This is soooo fun!!!!

play nice Trish!!! You must play well with others, its part of the Abrazo pledge