Baby Announcements 2006

Stork Central

I am sad the secret is out dry.gif ... I was having so much fun watching you all go crazy- and it wasn't even my secret! You all are a scream. blink.gif

congrats again Tricia, I can't tell you just how excited I am for you! biggrin.gif

Love ya bunches,

Ashley smile.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are great - every last one of you. I have gotten such a kick out of reading your messages! You all have made our great news even more fun....if that is possible.

Thanks!!!

Lots of hugs,

Tricia

I'm starting to like those Tots better because they share news!!! 

-Lisa smile.gif

38921[/snapback]

THE TOTS DO ROCK biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifcool.gif

(not like Im partial or anything rolleyes.gif )

39037[/snapback]

Sandi,

Your not impartial....Your just stating the truth.....

Linda

Come on Stork...you owe us at least ONE fool and ONE squirrel .....well don't ya!

Hey, squirrels!  I just got a call from a very excited friend of ours.  In fact, she is the proud new mommy of an 8 lb. 20.5 in. beautiful baby boy JONAS RYAN DELARCA, born yesterday at 12:10!!!!!  Needless to say, she, daddy, and big brother are beyond ecstatic and totally in love with this little guy!  Birthmommy is doing very well too.  Birthgrandmother and birthgrandfather have been bringing gifts, taking the new family to dinner, and sharing in the joy! 

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Aren't we so glad that she didn't string us along for too long!  To her credit, she did say she attempted to post this morning, but got interrupted and never had a chance to finish.  She must have a lot going on.  rolleyes.gif

Congratulations, Delarcas!!  We are so happy for you and so glad to have a new little acorn in our squirrel tree!  Now get some rest tonight before that little bundle becomes your full-time companion!

40021[/snapback]

It's Fiesta week here in San Antonio, where for the past 115 years, locals celebrate the memory of the heroes of the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto. This week, however, there's another reason for celebration, the 6 lb., 12 oz. little boy who makes excited new parents of the first of our Fools Crush In, 3/06. They're still pinching themselves to believe it's happened so quickly (and now they're just wishing they'd taken to heart our advice at orientation about getting the nursery ready right away!)

Happy Fiesta to our newest family, with thanks to the loving birthmom whose courage, faith and strength made it all possible.

Great news!!! We are thrilled to hear about the new arrival and the happy new Fools family!! Enjoy your precious time alone with your son in San Antonio!

Susan and Bill

Congratulations !!!!!

Some adoption plans come together very quickly, while others are longer in the making; somehow, our latest placement story managed to be both!

Many months ago, a shy birthmom who was already parenting approached us to make adoption plans; however, by the time she'd chosen a family, they'd already matched with someone else. She chose another couple, but subsequently, her match fell through, right before the birth. She was devastated but still believed the "right" family was out there, somewhere... so we put her in touch with some waiting families, and to her amazement, among them was someone she knew-- the family she'd originally selected. Their prior match had also fallen through! And though each family couldn't possibly have understood it at the time, they all know now why things happened as they did; they both were meant to wait, in order to find each other, for the sake of the baby boy they both love so!

So here's to our latest happily-ever-after story, from Bobbing for Squirrels, 10/05. May the ending of their tale be as divinely-inspired as its beginning!

Yea, Tricia, daddy and big brother!!!! What a wonderful story!

What a great story!! Congrats to birthmom, adoptive family and all involved! This is truly a blessing!!

Susan and Bill

It's Fiesta week here in San Antonio, where for the past 115 years, locals celebrate the memory of the heroes of the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto. This week, however, there's another reason for celebration, the 6 lb., 12 oz. little boy who makes excited new parents of the first of our Fools Crush In, 3/06. They're still pinching themselves to believe it's happened so quickly (and now they're just wishing they'd taken to heart our advice at orientation about getting the nursery ready right away!)

Happy Fiesta to our newest family, with thanks to the loving birthmom whose courage, faith and strength made it all possible.

40167[/snapback]

WOW! I don't know how I missed this one. Congrats FOOLS! Enjoy your time in San Antonio and your bonding time with your new little child!

Welcome to the two newest members of the Abrazo family. Boy Oh Boy...its Blue times TWO