Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

What a special day! So happy and excited for you family and can't wait to hear more about your sweet little baby boy!

Congratulations Darshan & Charu!!! I haven't been on the forum over the Holidays. What a Wonderful announcement to read when I logged on! So Happy for you all! Can't wait to see pictures! A beautiful announcement!

Thanks Elizabeth for posting this most beautiful birth announcement .It brought tears to my eyes reading it. This post means so much to us . Words can't express our thanks to Abrazo family for sparing their family time in the holidays to make our dreams true.

Thank you for all the prayers, well wishes and congratulations. Just when you least expect it ,God had wonderful things in store for us .Darshan and I are so excited and will be forever grateful to his birth parents for giving us this perfect gift. Krish Angel was born on 18th December and we received the call from wonderful Brianna on 12-23, one day before my birthday. We spoke to loving Birth Parents A and D. On 26th , we came to know they have chosen us. We got the perfect Birthday and Christmas gift.

Krish is still in the NIMC, but continues to get stronger each day. We ask for continued prayers for our Birth family and for all of us.

I would upload the photos soon.

Edited by Charu

Charu,

What a beautiful name, I'm sure for a beautiful little boy. Keeping Krish in our prayers along with all those who love him. Looking forward to seeing pictures. God is Good! It will be a Christmas & Birthday you will never forget.

Blessings and health for 2012- truely a welcomed Angel

Wow, Charu... I am constantly amazed at the little "coincidences" that occur when our babies find us. One day before your birthday, your little miracle finds you. What a truly amazing birthday gift. I read your post aloud to Steven and we are both overflowing with happiness for you. Everything happens just as God intends and now Krish has found his family and I know his birth parents feel tremendous comfort knowing what sweet and loving people they chose to raise their son.

Enjoy these sleepless days as you go to and from the hospital... and take as many photos and videos as you can! You'll cherish them so much as he grows bigger every day! Very excited to see your placement photo!

I've got tears in my eyes, too. So happy for Darshan, Charu, Krish, and A and D that they all found each other. Continued prayers for all for health and happiness in 2012!

What a BLESSED announcement! We are so overwhelmed with joy to know that Darshan and Charu and baby Krish have found each other to become a family!! We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, as well as the birth family!! Baby Krish is so gorgeous!! Hope he is home so soon!!

Wow I'm off the internet for two days and look what happens!!! Wow Charu and Darshan I have tears of joy for you. :) Blessings and prayers for you and your family!

I have been off the forum for awhile and when I logged in this morning, I was so happy to read the joyous news. Patience and don't stop believing paid off. Prayers for the birth family and the new extended family! The happiness radiates in your faces in the picture.

This newest placement has made my day! Congrats to you Darshan and Charu. Blessings to your new baby Krish and his birthfamily. May you always stay close.

Heather :D

What a wonderful announcement. Charu I love the placement/matching details. It is a wonderful blessing and such a special birthday gift to you and your family. He is precious. Congratulations.

Blessings to you Darshan and Charu. You have been in the thoughts and prayers of many over these past months!