Baby Announcements 2012

Stork Central

Welcome to the World Mirabella!

Congrats to the newest family of 3!!! I could not be happier for y'all!

And the name Mirabella is gorgeous!

Congratulations Sherry & Michael! Sending heartfelt prayers and love to you, Mirabella and her birthfamily.

I know you have had this child in your dreams and prayers throughout your journey to parenthood. As is written in 1 Samuel 1:27, "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

Sherry, your Mama must be the happiest woman in heaven right now.

Lisa

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

"Don't be afraid to take an unfamiliar path... sometimes, that's the one that takes you to the best possible destination." -- Source Unknown

Being fiercely self-reliant, the hardworking single mom wasn't inclined to turn to an adoption agency to find her the "right" parents for her coming baby. Instead, she turned to the Internet, where she happened to find an Abrazo family who was also using Parent Profiles to extend their outreach. That family, however, opted out and she was left facing an unfamiliar path, as she struggled to keep faith in adoption despite her disappointment.

Meanwhile, a conscientious young couple from Abrazo's ///Team/// orientation of November 2011 had entered the program not anticipating their profile might be so quickly chosen by another mother, who was placing a toddler-- and at the very time they were moving from one house to another. They made the decision to forego that opportunity because of the timing, also an unfamiliar path for them and one they'd not expected.

Fate intervened, however, and as is almost always the case, those who don't give up do ultimately prevail! Thus today, one precious newborn baby boy is exactly where he was meant to be, as his loving, hardworking and self-reliant first mom and his conscientious young adoptive parents officially committed to becoming forever family on his behalf.

We thank them all for the plans they have made to enable four brothers to grow up knowing each other, and we wish blessings upon each of these parents who took an unfamiliar path to the best possible destination for the tiny son they all love so.

Congratulations to this newly formed family. It's hard to believe what might have been, had plans not changed for everyone involved. Wishing you all a lifetime of openness and boundless love for your sweet boy!

Congratulations Jayson and Kelli and welcome to the world Yorick! It's great to see a couple from \\\\TEAM//// with a placement. We're so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures!