Baby Announcements 2003

Stork Central

Heartfelt thanks go out to two more loving birthcouples, who have entrusted their newborn daughters to two more loving Abrazo families! As a result, we congratulate another set of graduates from The Great BambinoFest (10/02), who took placement of their second Abrazobabe just five months after orientation, and  the first of Los Missionarios (2/03) who have become parents only five weeks after coming aboard... here's wishing you both a beautiful spring season with your precious new little blossoms!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh, Lance, & I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all these new parents (well, sort of new....I guess you're still  new even when it's #2).

We are so happy to hear this news and can't wait to hear from y'all when you've settled in with your little precious ones.

You're all so blessed - our thoughts and prayers are certainly with these birthparents right now as this must be one of the most difficult experiences they'll ever face - hugs and hugs and hugs to them - they need our hugs and prayers.

Lisa, Lance, & Kayleigh Cornish

Well did everyone figure out who the next family was??  It was us!  I am now holing my beautiful daughter!

Delaney Payton Claire made her way into the world on March 13, 2003 at 5:49 pm weighing 7lb 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long.  We brought her home monday and big brother Miller is already head over heals for her!  She is just the most beautiful little girl!    :D  :D

I will post more soon but I have some more baby gazing to do!

-one happy mommy

:) Congratulations Jennifer, Doug and Miller!!!  God Bless you and your new little one forever and ever.  I'm sure we Forum regulars knew it was you, but I (personally) have been waiting for you to post the good news!  Hope you don't have too many sleepless nights!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  I've been having withdrawals as I haven't been able to read the forum for a couple of weeks, but it was awesome to get on and read all the baby announcements!

Congratulations Doug and Jennifer and all the other proud new mommies and daddies!  Hope you're all safe and sound and settling in at home with your precious new bundles of joy.  

Dana

Springtime in Texas is known for the beautiful wildflowers which blossom along our state's roadways--roads that were not nearly as scenic nor floral last October when two newbies drove down from out East to join The Great BambinoFest (10/02), losing a special bag somewhere along the way-- one containing important identification records.

It seemed like a catastrophe at the time, but little did they know that just six months later, that loss would be long-forgotten as they returned to Texas to take on a whole new identity, as a first-time mom and dad!

"Bloom where you are planted" was a popular slogan of the Seventies. Here's wishing bouquets of happiness to two loving couples (birth and adoptive) who've just planted the nicest of gardens together, securing a rosy future for our latest precious baby girl. Hearty congratulations to all!

Congratulations to fellow Bambinofest friends!  Nathan and I are so excited for you and can't wait to see the  pictures of your precious Madelyn Christine!  I bet you're just over the moon with her.  Enjoy every second. They grow and change So quickly!

Hugs,

Jean and Nathan

Congrats!  :D

Our family is soooooo happy for your new family!  Delaney and Miller can't wait to meet Madelyn.  If you need anything you know where we are!

Doug, Jennifer, Miller, and Delaney

I am so overjoyed to see our beautiful announcement and we are so greatful to our birthparents for beings so wonderful and courageous to change our lives forever with our beautiful daughter Madelyn Christine.  We have had 3 months to start building a great relationship with Madelyns birthparents and we look forward to a bright future with them.  Madelyn was born on April 1 weighing 7 lbs 3 oz 19 inches.  She is just absolutely perfect we just can't take our eyes off of her.  It is just so funny how by having the little bumps in the road turn into such blessings.  Thank you Jean and Nathan and I hope to see you while we are here.  Thanks to the Burns family who I can't wait to come and visit and have our children meet.  The Greatbambinofest has been such a support we are blessed to have you in all our lives.  Well I better get back to watching Madelyn sleep.

Please keep our birthparents in your prayers this is such a difficult time for them we just want to help them in any way we can.

CONGRATULATIONS MARY AND MARK!!!!!!!!!!!  When I read the post from Stork Central I was hoping and praying it was you!  I am so-oo happy for all of you!!!!!   I can't wait to see a picture of your beauty!!!!  Miracles DO happen!  Love, :D

Guest Renmark

We wanted to say a hearty congratulations to the three newest members of the Great Bambinofest Family!  They are all such beautiful little girls with such beautiful parents.  Hugs and kisses to them all!

Rena and Mark

Bienvenidos to our latest orientation graduates, Bruce's "Great 8" Posse (4/03), who joined up this weekend and proved themselves ready to hit the ground running, in search of eight (or more) darling new sons and daughters!! Best of luck to each of our new families on this exciting quest.

• 3 weeks later...

We're all bubbling with excitement over the latest "pint-sized" miracle, who brings the Fabulous Sixpackers (11/01) one couple closer to completion... patience is a virtue, as they say, and we congratulate our newest family on their patience and its happily-ever-after outcome! Cheers!

Congratulations to fellow Fabulous Sixpackers!  I can't wait to hear who it is!   :D  :D  :D

Our latest entry into the ranks of "new parents" hail from the DreamTeam '02, our May 2002 orientation graduates... they took their time finding just the "right" birthmom, and as a result, they know in their hearts that they truly have found just the "right" baby! Congratulations to this proud new ma & pa (and grandma!), and best wishes, too, to another DreamTeam '02 couple who recently found their adoption plans foiled by the wonderfully unexpected news that they have a "homemade" miracle on the way. The good Lord works in mysterious ways, as they say! and we celebrate the homecoming of all little ones, by whatever means. (Yea, God!)

Roses are red, violets are blue... another Forum couple's now parenting... Los Nuevos Familios, know who?!

Bouquets of congratulations to another happy Abrazo family from our 8/02 orientation, who became the very proud parents of a tiny, darling, newborn boy just today. They've become active Forum participants in recent months--sure hope they'll still have time for plenty of postings between those diaper changes and late night feedings!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!  I have chills and I don't know if I can stand the wait!  There are only 2 couples from our 8/02 Orientation and both of them only just became active participants on the forum (so thanks a lot for that clue - no help whatsoever).

I am absolutely overjoyed at this news - this is absolutely fantastic!  This little guy has such a loving family - both of you are just such sweet, kind-hearted, good people!  I'm so thrilled to read this and I know it won't be long before Stork-Central posts another one for the other baby who is destined to be part of our 8/02 Abrazo Orientation family.

Now, will the new proud mommy PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hurry up and end our suspense - please, please, please!!!!!  I can't stand it!

Love & Congratulations & Hugs & Kisses & all that good stuff!!!  Oh happy, happy, happy day!!!!!!!

Lisa, Lance, & Kayleigh

WOW Stork Central has been flying around assisting in creating lots of new families!! Congratulations to all the new mommies and daddies.  Pleas post as soon as possible so we can send the congratulations in a more personal way!

Jean

Ahoy, mates! We're happy to report that it was smooth sailing from orientation to placement for Abrazo's newest parents, graduates of our Holiday Hopefuls parents-of-tomorrow class of 12/02. After all, they were out on a yacht when they first learned the birthmom had selected them as her expected baby's chosen family, just months after orientation.

The lucky couple met their brand new baby boy this weekend and pronounced him to be "shipshape" (just after last month's trip to Texas, to become personally acquainted with his sweet young birthmom and proud birthgrandmother.)

We wish this new little sailor and both the families who love him so "anchors away!" as they begin their new lives together--with him at their helm.

...And with today's entrustment of a precious baby boy to a much-deserving couple (also longtime Forumites) and their handsome young son (himself an Abrazobabe, and now proud big brother, too!), Stork Central is delighted to announce that the nine couples of Los Nuevos Familios, our 8/02 orientation, have all successfully taken placement within nine months or less!!

Best wishes to this newest family, and jubilant congratulations to all 9 of these now-former families-in-waiting... to 18 birthparents out there who helped make those homecoming dreams come true... and especially to the 10 lucky little ones at the center of it all!!! Vaya con Dios, y'all!

Oh goody, goody, goody, goody!!!!!

Now I know who the couple was last time - I am once again overjoyed - I am soooo sooooo sooooo happy for both couples (and for the new big brother too! ) from our Orientation and what wonderful news about yesterday's new little one too - congratulations to 3 very wonderful families (I know the Holiday Hopeful couple is a wonderful family even though I don't know them personally because they are an Abrazo family and if there's one thing I DO know - it's that Abrazo families are the BEST! )

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

-Lisa, Lance, & Kayleigh

It's a red letter day for Bruce's Great 8 Posse, our orientation graduates of 4/03, as the first of the newest couples to sign up with Abrazo (just three weeks ago!) returns to Texas to meet their dream-come-true, a bouncing baby boy born just this past weekend.  Congratulations to these happy parents, and special Mother's Day greetings to all our mommas out there: by birth, by adoption, already parenting or still-in-waiting... God bless you, mothers all!