Baby Announcements, 2002

Stork Central

Congradulations fellow Dream Teamers 02!  We are so happy for you!  Your definately on-call 24 hours a day now!  But we know it is worth every waking hour!!  Send luck our way too.

Don & Fhonda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to three more families, for whom "bubbles" will  have a whole new meaning this New Year's Eve, as they celebrate with precious new little end-of-year arrivals!

It's a bouncing baby boy for some recent Forum newcomers, whose infant son found his way home, even before they could find their way to orientation... while a single mom from our March 02 orientation weekend, Sleepless in San Antonio, took placement today of a tiny new daughter... and a duo of docs from Los Nueve Familias (August 02) welcome a preemie princess just born Saturday into their hearts and lives.

Happy New Year to these and all our beloved Abrazo kinfolk, past, present and future. We ask God's continued blessings over all, in 2003 and beyond!!

:D  Oh I just read this with chills and tears!!!!!  How wonderful, wonderful, wonderful for you all!  These baby announcements just have a whole new meaning when you've had yours!  I use to read these with so much hope - they were such an inspiration to me while Lance & I waited for our Kayleigh to find us.  Now, when I read them, well - I just get this warm, maternal feeling because I know how it feels - I know exactly how you are all feeling at this moment and there isn't anything in the world that feels better than to become a parent - that is for sure!  Every day I think, how could tomorrow be better than today?  And every day, it is, each day is better than the day before, I don't know how but it is.

I am thrilled for all of you but of course, there's a very tender place in my heart for the "doctor" couple who we shared our trials & tribulations with during that Friday & Saturday at our Los Nuevo Abrazos Orientation back in August 2002.  I'm not sure if they're forum regulars or not but I know they've been waiting a very, very long time to become parents and they'll make wonderful parents (duh, is there anyone who Abrazo has worked with that hasn't?  Elizabeth, you sure are a good "parent picker-outer"!! )

Happy parenting everyone and happy New Years!!

Lisa, Lance, & Kayleigh Cornish