Baby Announcements 2014

Stork Central

Congratulations to this new family! May this little guy always feel and know the love from All his family!

PRAYERS and LOVE to all in the adopttion triad! And YAY!!! for another toddler adoption. If you have any questions/concerns about the transition and growing your relationship with his first family PLEASE do not hesitate to ask ...... we are 3.5 years into the placement of Victor and Julie and life with these two is amazing.

• Upvote 4

may this be an unbreakable bond

• 2 weeks later...

So Lord, what more can a Cajun ask than what I have today?

Bon sante, bene amis et ma famille and le Bon Dieu Who hears me pray.

Then this is my simple prayer, Lord, a Cajun's humble plea;

May all of those who love you, Lord, have all you've given me.

--Bob Hamm

Seeing great potential where others may not, they had adopted New Orleans as their hometown after returning from the Peace Corps, this then-childless couple who later attended our April 2014 orientation weekend, Two Men Down.

Being compassionate people who have devoted themselves to bettering the world around them, they had spent the past decade of their marriage readying themselves to build a family in every way. They understood the importance of openness and transparency from the start, and this served them well when an expectant couple in particularly desperate circumstances chose them to be their baby's future parents.

And indeed, our adoptive couple was uniquely prepared for a sharp learning curve, which proved particularly important when the mother with whom they matched unexpectedly delivered early, less than one month later.

All four of these loving parents want the very best for their son, and they have committed themselves to a lifetime kinship to forever surround him with love and to raise him to be secure in the certainty that his fate was intricately planned by all his parents, together.

Welcome to the world, little one. Blessings, all!

Congratulations to the all those who love this little guy! May he always know the love from all.