Baby Announcements 2014

Stork Central

Congratulations to Tisha & Dana on becoming a family of 4!

Congrats to All who love these two little additions to the Abrazo family.. Wow 4 babes already and we are still in January.. Is this a start to a busy year ahead for our Abrazo Chicks.. :-D

wow blessings for a life filled with health and happiness

Congratulations and welcome to the world sweet babies! :)

"I thought I couldn't do it, until I got attached (to the baby), and then I knew I had to."

-- Nevaeh's Birthmom

When they attended Abrazo's "Fiesta Under the Bus" orientation of April 2013, they could not have known that just across town was a young woman who would eventually change their lives.

She first came to Abrazo last fall, looked over profiles, then decided to reconsider her options. This month, she called back, ready to proceed. She chose the adopting couple whose profile had caught her eye months ago, met them a week ago and birthed her baby days later, on the birthday of the adopting mom.

Today, they officially became forever family, joined by the sweet baby girl they now share. May she always know how very loved she is! Blessings, all!

• Upvote 4