Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

Congratulations to all those who love this sweet little baby Jayden! Welcome to the Abrazo family Jayden!

Oh my gosh...tears of joy!!! Sara and Andrew, congratulations!! I marvel at how your lives are entwined with G and A's in most miraculous ways. How wonderful that Gavin and Jayden have four loving parents who will always be there for them!!

I cannot wait to meet Jayden!!!

• 2 weeks later...

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are!

Anything your heart desires will come to you.

If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme,

when you wish upon a star as dreamers do.

"Fate is kind, she brings to those who love

the sweet fulfillment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue, Fate steps in and sees you through.

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true."

-- Leigh Harline & Ned Washington, for Disney's "Pinocchio"

Some people think happy endings happen only in fairy tales, but we know better.

Today, after months of waiting and wondering and hoping and dreaming (and fresh off of a Disney cruise with their small son), againers from Abrazo's Yukon If You Want To orientation of August 2012 truly did find their dreams coming true, as they took placement of a newborn baby girl.

Her first mom (a single parent who lost her own mother the day of the baby's birth) probably feels like anything but a princess right now. But in the hearts of her daughter's new parents-by-adoption, this birthmom will surely be afforded royal respect.

And their faithful commitment to keeping her connected with the child she has placed will one day give her the sense of safety one finds within well-built castle walls, and give the daughter they share the courage to reach for the stars.

We thank each of them for being the kind of loving parents this little girl so undoubtedly deserves, and we wish them continued dreams come true, in their future together. Blessings, all!

Wow, this birthmom has been though so much in the past few days. Praying for her while I rejoice with Monica, Gary and Garrett as they add not one person but two people to their family tree.

• Upvote 2

Keeping the new families in our thoughts and prayers.. so bittersweet as one life is new in the world and one has passed. I am sure Gary and Monica will bring her much comfort as they all welcome a precious baby girl!

What a strong birthmama Madelyn must have (and what an awesome trait to inherit!) Celebrating with Monica, Gary and Garrett as they welcome this sweet blessing into the world and embrace Madelyn's birthmama with open arms.

Congrats Monica, Gary, Garrette on the arrival a your newest family members and precious daughter.

Jessica,

que descanse en paz tu mami en los brazos de nuestro señor.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Gary, Monica and (big brother) Garrett! Prayers for all those who the love for Madelyn has brought together as family