Stork Central

Baby Announcements 2013

Oh wow! Congrats Becky & Steven on becoming a family of FIVE! Prayers for their first family. They chose an awesome family!

Edited by deere2me

Congratulations Steven & Becky! What a beautiful and touching announcement!

Congrats to Steven and Becky! What a roller-coaster it has been but it led you right to where you needed to be!

Wanted to add that I love the placement/family picture in the gallery!! So special!!

Congrats to Steven and Becky! What a roller-coaster it has been but it led you right to where you needed to be!

Wanted to add that I love the placement/family picture in the gallery!! So special!!

Me, too! Such a beautiful family.

I've been checking the forum daily for this announcement. This match is very special to the Ib-Dibs since we got to meet members of both of these now-joined families. Congrats Steve and Becky!

• Upvote 2

WOWZA!!! Happy for this family of 5!!! Happy Forever Family!!!

Congrats! Such a great announcement. Praying for this brave birthmom.

Had to add - love the newest family picture! Sure is a beautiful family!!

I have been thinking about all of you and praying for you this morning. Brings back so many memories for me (all positive). Seeing the dry erase board note brought tears to my eyes. I will check in with you in a few days...and we will be in NOLA the first weekend in November for a cousins wedding and would love to find time to cross the lake and visit!

• Upvote 3

What a special announcement.

I bet there have been a lot of racing hearts this week. God and the Abrazo family will help to guide both families in the coming weeks. Big hugs all around.

Amazing announcement! Congrats to entire family.

So happy to see this amazing news - congratulations, Becky & Steven! Praying for all members of this sweet family!

Congratulations to Steven and Becky! Praying for a smooth transition for all involved. Thanks for sharing your new family photo with us.

May you be surrounded by love

Oh my gosh!!!!! Becky and Steven, I am in tears.....Congratulations!! If anyone can provide a home with patience, gentleness and boundless love, it would be you two.

Sending you lots of love,

Airi

• Upvote 1

Five months after attending Abrazo's April 2013 orientation weekend, Fiesta Under The Bus, a grateful Connecticut couple returned to Texas for the birth of a precious baby girl and the beautiful birthmom who made her life possible. Together, they have planned a future for her that includes them all, and so much more! So crack open those cascarones, let the confetti fly, and start the fiesta. Because truly, what better reason to celebrate, than a baby?

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to the newest family and welcome baby girl!!!