Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

Tears of joy!!!

Amen!!! congrats on the arrival of your daughter...God has wrapped up this little angel for parents with an enormous amount of Patience and love..

So happy for you & your new expanded family....love the name!!!

SO OVERJOYED to see this announcement! Congratulations to the newest family of 4! Welcome sweet baby girl! A beautiful name she does have!

Made me cry happy tears! So happy for you all.

So happy for you Jim and Beth and Joseph too!!

I am pretty partial to BOG baby girls and November babies (Garrett's is the 23rd) and I also love the name Clare, my middle name is Claire!!

She is absolutely beautiful!!

Sooo happy to see this announcement!! Lots of prayers that this new family will bond in time and all embrace the openness this little girl deserves!

This is fantastic!!! So incredibly happy for you, Beth, Jim, and Joseph! <3

• 4 weeks later...

There's a new sheriff in town, as of this week, and while he may be tiny now, we have no doubt he's going to bring some Texas-style justice to his new stomping grounds! We join a selfless San Antonio-area birth couple in celebrating the arrival of a beautiful five pound baby boy, and we wish them a close lifetime friendship with the adoptive parents they have chosen for him, formerly-childless graduates of Abrazo's July 2013 orientation class, Ibbity Dibbity. What a perfect way to ring in the holiday season! Blessings, all!