Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

Congratulations, Jak and Tamara! :) Welcome to the world precious baby!

Blessings for a healthy happy future

Congratulations Jak and Tamara! Welcome to parenthood!

• 3 weeks later...

"Every long lost dream led me to where you are.

Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars

pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true:

that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

--Rascal Flatts

Today we celebrate the union of two very special families, each of whom has endured great hardship to become the precious extended family that they are today.

We celebrate the young, courageous mom who wanted better for her children than she ever had, herself. She is beautiful inside and out, a woman of faith who braved the disapproval of her relatives to give her children the kind of stable home she'd always dreamed of providing them.

We celebrate the loving and seemingly-tireless couple who returned to Abrazo to become graduates of our U-Haul Soy Stabbers orientation of 12/12. They have truly exceeded Abrazo's expectations (and those of the beloved birthmom of their firstborn son), and will surely continue to do so. They set aside the pain of their own losses to welcome a new son and daughter into their lives with open arms and we have no doubt they will love and protect all of their children, every day of their lives.

We celebrate the three amazing children who officially became siblings today. They're too young to really comprehend all the changes taking place in their lives, but they are surrounded with love and we lift each of them (and all their parents) in our prayers as they adapt and grow.

(And last but not least, we celebrate the dedicated cousin who has helped wrangle busy toddlers all week and who is an invaluable part of this family story, as well.)

God bless the broken road, and the glorious destinations it can lead to, when we walk in faith and trust the path set before us!

• Upvote 1

What a precious announcement and congratulations to both families on joining together for the good of these children. Wow, a new son and daughter! Sounds like a leap of faith for both families and many prayers for a smooth adjustment period.

While I know today is a mix of emotions, I know there must be a sense of peace in these babies' birth mama over the amazing couple she chose. Congratulations to Steven and Becky and lots of prayers for the kids and every parent who loves them as they make this transition!

Congrats to Steven and Becky! What a roller-coaster it has been but it led you right to where you needed to be!