Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

Congratulations! May this baby girl always know the families she has brought together through so much love.

May this sweet little girl know how much she is loved by so many!

• 4 weeks later...

"Blue skies, smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see...

Blue days, all of them gone! Nothing but blue skies from now on."

Those beloved Iyrics by Irving Berlin surely must ring true for one well-known Mid-South meteorologist and his wife, graduates of Abrazo's Yukon If You Want To orientation class of August, 2012.

Having weathered one placement plan that wasn't meant to be, they are unspeakably thankful for the faith placed in them by another set of young parents, who saw them for the good people they are (and for the wonderful parents they surely will be.)

The four of them have spent the better part of four months getting to know each other and building the foundation of a lifetime friendship, and it is solely because of the strength of those promises that today's placement could become a reality.

Rainbows only ever follow storms. We wish the precious baby girl who has forever enjoined the lives of these parents plenty of blue skies and sunshine as she grows, and we raise a shimmering rainbow of prayers for her four parents, each of whom have each overcome great loss and persevered through huge tests of faith in order to become the family that they now are. Blessings, all!

Praise the Lord....Tim & Leslie!!!!

It's amazing how seeing so much more of the story with this placement leaves me struggling to find the right words. My love and prayers go to you Ellen and Sergio. May god guide you and hold you tight as you begin this journey from here. Tim and Leslie ... Welcome to parenthood mom and dad may you never sleep soundly again. ;)

• Upvote 4

Joy and blue skies for all that love this little girl

Welcome to the world Charlotte! You are one loved baby girl! Congrats to all who love her!!

Oh how this particular birth announcement makes my heart sing! So happy for all of the parents who love this little girl. Welcome to the world, baby Charlotte! You are so blessed and such a blessing to all who love you!