Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

Congratulations to Chris, Judy and Mikayla! And welcome sweet baby Joshua! I know you're going to show your mama and daddy just how awesome it is to have a baby boy around!

Congratulations Chris & Judy and big sis! Welcome baby Joshua! What a beautiful announcement!!

It's a beautiful South Texas weekend, with blue skies, warm sunshine, chirping birds, and a gentle breeze to rustle the bluebonnets and other wild flowers starting to bloom along Texas' highways and byways. Two AbrazoChicks are out of town today, tending to the needs of a newly-delivered birthmom, her children, their new son/baby brother, and the adoptive couple they chose to parent him, members of Abrazo's 11/11 orientation, \\\\Team////. We celebrate the love that surrounds this precious newborn today, the time both families have taken to get to know each other, and the new beginnings being launched by today's entrustment. Blessings, all! Happy Spring!

• Upvote 2

Congratulations Deb and Scott! May baby Alex feel all the love from All his family.

Deb and Scott, I just got back on the couch after jumping up and down and and doing a happy dance seeing your placement picture!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for you and Alex. My eyes are filled with tears knowing the long wait you had, your incredible attitude throughout the process, the honesty and openness with which you faced the challenges you encountered....all that will seem like a dream as enter this magical days ahead with your baby boy. Enjoy!!!

• Upvote 1

Blessings have come to those who waited. :) Congratulations!!!

• Upvote 1