Baby Announcements 2013

Stork Central

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord God.

"I have plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future filled with hope."

-- Jeremiah 29:11

When they attended Abrazo's BGE&S orientation of April 2012, one then-childless couple of faith surely could not have imagined all the twists and turns their journey would take.

Yet God had big plans for them, and this included spending nine months truly living out their faith and relying heavily upon God's master plan.

"Feed my lambs," the Good Book says, and this they did, providing several months of support for a young mother and her children amidst desperate circumstances. That match did not end in placement, but ultimately, it did still impact each of them for good.

They prayed for a sign that they were really headed in the right direction, and another match came their way just this month. They bravely and willingly took a leap of faith, knowing it would likely last as long as their prior match (and likewise come with no guarantees.)

But another mother and child needed them more-- and sooner! So tonight, they became parents at last. Their precious, newborn daughter will undoubtedly fill their future with hope, as promised, and they will surely provide the same assurance for their baby girl as well as her birthmom and birthbrothers. We join in celebrating the family they have now become, and we praise God, from Whom all blessings truly do flow!

Happy New Year, indeed!

• Upvote 2

Whoa!!!!! Congratulations! I am shocked and amazed! :) Welcome, little one!!!!

Wow! The first Abrazo baby of 2013! Congratulations to this couple, and loving prayers for this precious girl's first family. This is happy news to get my Monday going!

Congratulations! So Happy for this family!

Welcome baby Jordyn and huge congratulations to Mark & Adria. Your wait is OVER!!!!!

Wow!! So happy for you Mark and Adria! Welcome to the world Jordyn and congrats to all who love you so much!!

Blessing to all today and everyday!

Tears of joy!!!!! Mark and Adria, we have all been praying for you and wishing you fast track to parenthood, given everything you had been through. With all the twists and turns, you have endured and you finally have a beautiful girl in your arms. We couldn't all be happier for you!!

Welcome to the world, Jordyn!!

Whooooo hooooo! What a whirlwind. Praying for all who love this sweet girl and for the testimony to letting go and letting God...cause he is good. ALL THE TIME!

• Upvote 2