Baby Announcements 2012

Stork Central

Truly, life is but a serenade...

Our newest pair of parents know this better than most. From the opening movement, their nine years of marriage have been remarkably harmonic, filled with intricate chording and amazing runs. Their infertility diagnosis may have struck a minor key, but they undoubtedly kept a tempo regardless, being the talented and positive people that they are.

Their orientation weekend with the good folks of Gertrude & the Shark Tank (August, 2011) wove a bright new allegro into their lives, as they began to truly believe that parenthood was within their grasp.

This renowned pianist and violinist faithfully worked their respective concerts and recitals around the many unknowns of the adoption process. They bravely weathered a painful "dress rehearsal" along the way, and patiently endured largo interludes in which it may have seemed as though nothing was happening, at times.

Yet the Great Conductor had a wonderful coda written into their score, and today, with a sudden and shimmering glissando, their childless days came to an momentous end, as a newly-delivered mother in a local hospital decided to forever entrust her firstborn child to them and in doing so, filled her daughter's life with endless love and magnificent music.

It is a most fitting finale to a unforgettable performance by a couple who have proven themselves most worthy of this miracle, and we offer a heartfelt standing ovation to these happy new parents, their precious daughter and her remarkable first family. Bravo! Blessings, all!

Tears!!! So happy you have all found each other and that all the ups and downs have led to this truly miraculous day!! Blessings on you all - the new parents, the first family and a sweet baby girl!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations John & Airi! Such a moving announcement! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your daughter! (I know that is beautiful music to your ears) :wub:

Such perfect timing! Congratulations, Airi & John and WELCOME, precious baby girl! Keeping all who love & adore this sweet baby in our thoughts and prayers.

That made me cry! Airi and John, you are such a deserving couple of such a miracle. You've shown such tremendous grace and you've cheered everyone else on along their journeys. I hope you'll forever stay with the forum, sharing the wisdom I know you'll keep learning along the way.

You're going to be such amazing parents, and such a dear friend to your daughter's birthmom!

I'm so happy for you!

Tears of pure joy! So glad you're coming to camp with your forever family!!!!

So incredibly happy for you! I agree w Melissa, no one is more deserving of this pink miracle than you and this little lady and her first family are lucky to have you. You have demonstrated such poise and grace throughout the process; no doubt you will be exceptional parents. So excited to see all 3 of you this weekend :)

What a wonderful announcement!!! Congratulations John and Airi! You both have been so gracious on the forum and it's wonderful to see your placement happen just at the right moment. What happy news today! Rejoicing with you.

Congratulations to John and Airi!! I love the new family picture in the gallery. I know you are both over the moon right now!! I can't wait to see your precious wee one at camp this weekend.

The blue streak is broken! Yea for PINK!!!

Come next summer, there'll be a new, tiny set of footprints toddling across South Texas' beaches... belonging to a precious little guy who just came into the world two days ago.

His new parents, the first of the BGE&S orientation group of 4/12 to place, are people of faith.

They put that faith in action when they decided to put their trust in a young mom who'd planned an adoption with Abrazo a few years ago, yet just couldn't bring herself to place in the end.

She's learned a lot since then, though, and when she found herself in a similar position once again, we were grateful that she put her faith in Abrazo once more.

Today, she made a choice that will certainly enable her and the small daughter she's parenting to make a better go of it. It's undoubtedly an answer to the prayers of a couple who would otherwise not be parents today, were it not for her commitment to her child.

And the adorable newborn son she shares for life with these Texas beachcombers will surely be the better for her courageous sacrifice on his behalf, as well.

We wish him beautiful sea shells, great fishing, clean waters, cool breezes and a lifetime of love with all the parents who adore him so.

Blessings, all!

Wow!! Two miracles placed today! Welcome to the world Grayson!! We know you are already loved by so many!

Abrazo sure has been busy... and just before camp! Congratulations, Ryan and Becky, on the arrival of your son! As Dyna would say: "boyz rock!" ;)

Prayers for this little guy's first family as well!

Boyz Rock! Welcome to the World Grayson!