Baby Announcements 2012

Stork Central

• 1 month later...

Sometimes, Easter brings beautiful lilies to remind us of the resurrection story... sometimes, it brings Easter egg hunts and big baskets of pastel candy and chocolate bunnies and plastic green grass... and sometimes, it brings about the rebirth of dreams and new family relationships and long-awaited answers to prayers.

This Easter weekend, we join an excited Iowa family from our Believe Us, We're Normal orientation weekend of June, 2011 in celebrating, as they welcome a precious, two-and-a-half year old daughter into their lives, along with the loving and courageous mother who has so painstakingly planned this new future for her.

May you all look back at this holiday weekend as the one that changed everything for the better, for the darling little girl you all love so! Blessings, all!

Happy Easter & Happy Lil' girl!!! Many Blessings!!!

Congratulations to this newly expanded family. Your group holds and extra special place in my heart because you were there to witness as we welcomed our daughter into our lives (who celebrates her first birthday in 2 days). What a perfect weekend to celebrate this addition.

Andrea

Prayers for all who love this little bunny. If we can help in any way...let us know. As we are on the countdown to finalization this placement brings tears to my eyes as I think back to that day and precious little 2 1/2 year old who came into our lives thanks to Abrazo and her very loving first family.

Edited by Jim and Laura
  • Upvote 3

Ahhh! I have chills all over. So happy to hear this news! And thinking of the little one's birth mom and sending lots of prayers her way.

I have chills all over after reading Laura's post! Nicole - I hope you'll reach out to Laura as you make this transition if you need special help! The news of this placement makes me so very happy. God had a plan and it wasn't for a little Turnis boy!!!

:) Congratulations to your newly expanded family and big prayers for everyone who loves your sweet girl.

Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more of this wonderful story...