Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Texas' legendary bluebonnets are just beginning to peak their heads out, and clearly, it's to herald the arrival of a big, bouncing baby boy, lovingly placed by his first mom with a couple from Abrazo's Drop Swap Chop orientation weekend of 7/10. We welcome this precious child into the world, and wish his birthmother, his chosen adoptive parents and proud siblings (by birth and by adoption) every joy in their lives together. Blessings, all!

Is this the big bundle of DropSwapChop babylove we were thinking about all week?! If so, huge congratulations to Erin and John (and big sis!) and tremendous amounts of prayers going out for J, the birthmother who I know placed her faith in wonderful people who will not only love her little boy, but honor a steadfast commitment to open adoption.

Also, if this is the 11lb wonder, you might want to check out Old Navy for a Star Wars t-shirt we found for Oliver today. Everyone always says "what a BIG baby!!!!!" so we got him the shirt with Yoda on the front that says "Judge me by my size, you do?" A must-have for the plus-sized baby!!! :lol:

congrats whoever you are!!!

(erin & john have "new placement" on their profile??)

Praise....sounds like this boy is ready for some FootBall :D

Woohoo for Erin and John and congrats on the Whopper Chopper. The name you chose and its significance for J is very sweet. We hope to meet this hunka burnin' love before too long :D .

Congrats to all who love him,

Amy

Congratulations to the newest abrazo babe!!! :P

Ok Elizabeth, now that you have the TIKLV gals attention... hope you will be blowing some baby dust our way. I don't recall Erin and John being at our orientation :blink: (Was there some Texas pouring going on????)

Hoping the luck o' the Irish is in our favor and that you gals at the ABRAZO office have a busy week of March Match Madness!!!!!

John, Erin, and big sister, Azucena, Congratulation on our addition to your family! Sending good wishes to your family and extended birth family as well.

Congratulations John, Erin and big sister Azucena! Welcome to this sweet baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures of this new family of 4.

Lifting prayers for J and all those who love this precious baby boy.

Tracey

Congratulations Erin, John and Azucena! Welcome baby Sam! Prayers continue for all those who love this precious boy.

Ok Elizabeth, now that you have the TIKLV gals attention... hope you will be blowing some baby dust our way. I don't recall Erin and John being at our orientation :blink: (Was there some Texas pouring going on????)

Duly noted (and corrected)! Thanks, Jenni! Obviously, I had TIKLVs on the brain, but there was no Texas pour involved, just good old-fashioned almost-fifty senility! :P

Welcome baby Sam and prayers for all