Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Its a Girl! Congratulations for Kristin, Rich and new big brother. What a beautiful announcement and beginning to a life long extended family.

May God watch over this baby girl's first mom and give her peace and strength today and the days ahead.

Blessings to this new family,

Tracey

What an exciting weekend for the Elite Aunties! Congratulations to all members of this family....may there be peace & strength to Crystal in the many days ahead.

Blessings,

Amy in Virginia

God is awesome isn't He? this miracle unfolded perfectly. Great announcement. Peace, blessings & congratulations to all families of this sweet baby girl. Can somebody tell me - was she the 11 pounder? :unsure:

Yay, so happy to see the official announcement Kristin and Rich!! Blessings to all involved :)

Three sweet new bundles! Congratulations to all the newest formed families. Lifting up the ones who made all these dreams come true!

What a beautiful story! Elizabeth is right--it was meant to be! Congratulations to Kristen, Rich, and brother Alex! Prayers for this sweet baby girl and her first family

Elizabeth - You have such a wonderful way with words! Yes, we are very blessed! We are thrilled to be back in San Antonio and to the many new additions to our family this week :)

Congratulations Kristin and Rich!

Congrat.... How exciting

Congratulations to the newest againer Abrazo family! I love the facebook post and the the "God Effect" that brought the two families together.

Interestingly enough, I joined the Abrazo Forum just two days before Nathan was born. I wouldn't know about him for several weeks, but I know God led me to become a part of this community and without a doubt to be Nathan's mom. The same is true for you, Kristin. SO cool.

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo families, and expanded families! What wonderful stories and beautiful relationships formed. Enjoy these sweet early days with your new additions!