Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

We have been waiting anxiously for this announcement! A warm and hearty welcome to this little boy, and a warm welcome home to one special Daddy! This is a wonderful story. Merry Christmas!

What a great Christmas! Congratulations!!!

Heather :)

Dawn and Ben,

Congratulations!! Chris and I are so happy for your family. What a great Christmas present. It is nice to see that the Gliders wrapped it up in a little less than a year. We wish you peace love and Happiness and enjoy every moment. Welcome home Ben.

Danette and Chris

What an amazing story, precious announcement and perfect blessing at this time of year. Congratulations to this new forever family.

"When he is seen within us and without, He sets right all doubts and dispels the pain off wrong actions committed in the past." --- Mundaka Upanishad

Of all the baby announcements we've posted over the last year (or two!), perhaps none was so eagerly awaited by so many as this one! Thus it is our pleasure to fondly announce the placement today of a beautiful baby boy with a very gracious and patient couple from our 1st & 10 orientation weekend of 1/10.

They recognized, upon starting the process, that cultural differences might prolong their journey, but they knew they wanted to be parents, we knew they deserved to be, and a dear birthcouple with wisdom beyond their years knew no one would ever appreciate their sacrifice more. We shower blessings on them all, as we celebrate with them and give thanks for a year that was simply full of wonderful surprises.

I feel like crying. I'm so, so happy for you Darshan and Charu!!!!!! Hooray! :D

"When he is seen within us and without, He sets right all doubts and dispels the pain off wrong actions committed in the past." --- Mundaka Upanishad

Of all the baby announcements we've posted over the last year (or two!), perhaps none was so eagerly awaited by so many as this one! Thus it is our pleasure to fondly announce the placement today of a beautiful baby boy with a very gracious and patient couple from our 1st & 10 orientation weekend of 1/10.

So true!!

Congrats on your new son! Prayers for everyone who loves this little boy!!

Congratulations Darshan and Charu! I'm sure your son is worth the wait! I can't wait to hear more of your story and see pictures of your little man.

We're so happy to see this announcement! Congratulations to Charu & Darshan and prayers for all who love this sweet little boy. Looking forward to seeing the first family photo!