Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Congratulations on the birth of Alejandro!

We wanted to name our little guy Alejandro, but J, his birth mother, asked us if we would name him Samuel instead. So we named him Samuel Alejandro :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a busy year for the final family from our Griffin & the Gliders (1/11) orientation weekend, as they journeyed through the adoption process. They came to orientation in January, before he was deployed, then they waited many long months for his safe return. Fortunately, the adoptive-dad-to-be got back just in time to meet the expectant mom who had liked their profile, and he and his wife spent the next few weeks getting to know the special mother who was contemplating sharing her child's life with them. This weekend, as all the remaining troops in Iraq made their way home at long last, this couple and their matched mama reveled in the precious new baby boy she'd just brought into the world and tonight, he officially became theirs, as well. We wish for him and his siblings a safer world in which to grow up and we wish this newly-expanded extended family a very merry Christmas. Peace on Earth and good will to all children everywhere! Blessings, all!

Oh wow hearty congratulations!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Ben & Dawn on your new baby boy and forever family! May your holidays be that much brighter!

Ben, Thank You for serving our country and keeping us safe. God Bless You!

Blessings and peace to all who formed this new family!

Congratulations Ben & Dawn on your new baby boy and forever family! May your holidays be that much brighter!

I second this!

Congratulations!

I second the congratulations and thanks. I'd also like to thank Dawn for the sacrifices she makes as a military wife that support Ben in his service. Prayers for all that love baby Joseph.

Congrats Dawn & Ben....can't wait to give you that carma gift that I purchased on Sunday afternoon so fitting....blessings to Joseph!!!

Congratulations to the newest family!!! Enjoy these early days!