Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Congratulations Jenni & Mike! Welcome Baby Colin! May this sweet baby boy always know how much he is loved by so many. God is Good!:)

Congratulations Jenni and Mike! Welcome sweet baby Colin. Prayers for all involved.

Sweetness and love for all who adore little Colin!

Congratulations Jenni and Mike! So very happy for you.

Thank you for all the prayers, well wishes and congratulations. Just when you don't understand what's in store and you figure you'll just take time to see what God has planned... he speaks to you. Mike and I are so excited and will be forever grateful to his birth parents for giving us this perfect gift. Colin Paul was born 9-10-11, one day before my birthday and we received the call about a baby boy born and waiting to meet his parents from Elizabeth on 9-23, one day after Mike's birthday. All our birthday wishes came true!

Colin is still in the NICU, but continues to get stronger each day. I ask for continued prayers for all of us as our family will be separated for a few weeks when Mike returns home to work and I will stay with him as he continues to improve. We've been each others support system and I know it will be hard on both of us not being together. Mike is having a hard time leaving, but has to go back and plans to return 10-21 (our anniversary) to visit Colin and by then hopefully he will be much stronger and closer to being able to leave the hospital.

If anyone is in the San Antonio area and would like to meet, private msg. me :)

Keeping Colin in our prayers! What a blessing, God is Good! :D

Colin Paul was born 9-10-11, one day before my birthday and we received the call about a baby boy born and waiting to meet his parents from Elizabeth on 9-23, one day after Mike's birthday. All our birthday wishes came true!

I love the little special details like these in Abrazo's adoption stories. They give me chills! Praying Colin gets stronger and healthier with every passing day and that you're home as a family of 3 soon!

Thank you for all the prayers, well wishes and congratulations. Just when you don't understand what's in store and you figure you'll just take time to see what God has planned... he speaks to you. Mike and I are so excited and will be forever grateful to his birth parents for giving us this perfect gift. Colin Paul was born 9-10-11, one day before my birthday and we received the call about a baby boy born and waiting to meet his parents from Elizabeth on 9-23, one day after Mike's birthday. All our birthday wishes came true!

Colin is still in the NICU, but continues to get stronger each day. I ask for continued prayers for all of us as our family will be separated for a few weeks when Mike returns home to work and I will stay with him as he continues to improve. We've been each others support system and I know it will be hard on both of us not being together. Mike is having a hard time leaving, but has to go back and plans to return 10-21 (our anniversary) to visit Colin and by then hopefully he will be much stronger and closer to being able to leave the hospital.

I PM you just today...give us a shout.

I PM you just today...give us a shout.

Jenni-

Sure had fun having coffee with you. Call us if you need anything for Colin. So glad he's off of his vent. PTL!!! Glad you stuck with God's plan. His WAYS are always higher. Amen! So glad Colin found you just at the right time. Keep the faith, girl. God is good all the time. Have fun with your mom this week.

I love it when God lets us in on what he had planned all along. Congratulations to Colin's family adoptive and birth as they will function as one that loves and supports one tiny little boy. It's beyond wonderful and a story I can identify with in so many ways.