Baby Announcements 2011

Stork Central

Awww. What a sweet photo. Congratulations Tonia and Jermaine. You look so proud holding precious Jakob. Congratulations again.

I just love the new placement photo. the look on daddy Jermaine face says "that's right. he's mine." Proud daddys are a beautiful thing! people so often look very different in their placement photo than their avatar or their profile because it's such a candid shot. Tonia - you are even more beautiful! So happy for you!

• Upvote 1

A big THANKS to all for your outpouring of thoughts, prayers, love, and kind words. Jermaine and I are so thankful for Momma Elizabeth (E1) entrusting us with her son and also thrilled about the opportunity to parent Baby Jakob. Night 1 was probably as most would expect...I couldn't help but stare at him all night and didn't get much sleep. It's Night 2 and Jakob is awake at 2am as if it's 2pm. When we return home on Sunday, we'll need to help him adjust his internal clock. :blink:

After 15 years of marriage, God has shown us this is our season for raising his beautiful creation:

Name: Jakob JaJuan (JJ) Ceasar Wilson

Born: February 28, 2011

Time: 4:13pm

Weight: 8 lbs 10.5oz

Length: 19.5 "

It just doesn't seem real...from 12 November to 2 March we became parents. And as the new arrival picture shows, Daddy J is a PROUD father indeed and I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :) OMG!!!! God is Good!!!! So all of you PIWs, get ready because your season is coming!

Many Blessings to Team Abrazo and a special "shout out" to TIKLV!

I just love the new placement photo. the look on daddy Jermaine face says "that's right. he's mine." Proud daddys are a beautiful thing! people so often look very different in their placement photo than their avatar or their profile because it's such a candid shot. Tonia - you are even more beautiful! So happy for you!

Suzi, you're right...Jermaine is a proud papa! He already has a bold stand from his Navy training, but now with Jakob his chest seems to have expanded more. And thanks as you have me blushing. LOL!

Edited by JagHorns

A big THANKS to all for your outpouring of thoughts, prayers, love, and kind words. Jermaine and I are so thankful for Momma Elizabeth (E1) entrusting us with her son and also thrilled about the opportunity to parent Baby Jakob. Night 1 was probably as most would expect...I couldn't help but stare at him all night and didn't get much sleep. It's Night 2 and Jakob is awake at 2am as if it's 2pm. When we return home on Sunday, we'll need to help him adjust his internal clock. :blink:

After 15 years of marriage, God has shown us this is our season for raising his beautiful creation:

Name: Jakob JaJuan (JJ) Ceasar Wilson

Born: February 28, 2011

Time: 4:13pm

Weight: 8 lbs 10.5oz

Length: 19.5 "

It just doesn't seem real...from 12 November to 2 March we became parents. And as the new arrival picture shows, Daddy J is a PROUD father indeed and I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :) OMG!!!! God is Good!!!! So all of you PIWs, get ready because your season is coming!

Many Blessings to Team Abrazo and a special "shout out" to TIKLV!

Awwww, look at the new footer! I love it! Congrats College BFF! I remember when you approached me Cinco de Mayo & shared your dream of adopting & asked me & Ryan to join you & Jermaine. It's surreal to know that in less than a year OUR dream has come true. Ryan and I are overjoyed to be sharing in this journey with you. Abrazo will forever be a part of our lives. God is in the blessing business indeed! I'm just thrilled that you'll now have time to join me on the forum! HA! :lol:

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family. What a beautiful first family portrait!

Enjoy these sweet sweet days!

Congrats Jermaine and Tonia! And welcome to the world Jakob - love that name. Those nighttime snuggles stay pretty great and eventually you'll start working in a little sleep too (let's hope). We'll have to get all of these Houston Abrazo babes together! But we'll let the dust settle for you guys first :) .

Amy, Craig, and Charlie

Sometimes, there are some matches that are so compatible, it becomes evident to everyone that there are some families that were always meant to be-- and some relatives who were always meant to find each other, across space and time. Today's placement was the beautiful culmination of one such match, as a Tennessee couple ("Abrazo's Invincible Diehards", April/May 2010) and a San Antonio mom, her son and her family chose to forever join their lives in a circle of love around one newly-born baby girl. We celebrate this newly-blossomed family tree and wish them all every joy in their lives together. Blessings, all! Welcome, little one!

Congratulations to Jennifer and Dale and the entire new family who found each other! Welcome to this beautiful new little girl!