Baby Announcements 2010

Stork Central

Congratulations Kenny, Michelle and Sophia!! I've been waiting ALL DAY for this news!! I'm so happy for you guys and wish we could be there to give you all a great big hug :D I'm also keeping "A" and her family in my thoughts and prayers as I know this is such a painful day for them.

Sending warm thoughts and huge congratulations your way, Kenny and Michelle!! Can't wait to see photos of this newest addition and Sophia as a doting big sister. Hope you're enjoying these wonderful first days.

So excited for ya'll....can't wait to see that baby boy...BOYS ROCK!!!

What wonderful news Kenny and Michelle, and big sister Sophia! Congrats on the arrival of your son :)

Susan

I am so happy for you Kenny and Michelle and big sister. Congratulations!!! You are there!

Congratulations, Michelle, Kenny and big sis, Sophia and WELCOME to sweet baby Carter! SO, SO happy for all of you! :D

Thanks everyone. You guys are terrific. Lets not forget to continue praying for our special brave friend. Without her love and bravery our family would not be complete.

And I am sorry I slacked on this, but we have been blogging our experience on my personal website http://www.KennyThompson.com under "Journey To Carter" this is where you will find pictures of "El Gato' (nicknamed by A's father because of his initials.)

Much love to you all.

Kenny and Michelle

Kenny, Michelle and BIG Sister Sophia, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you all!! Welcome Carter, can't wait to meet you at the Memphis Reunion.biggrin.gif

Keeping "A" in our prayers and all of her family who is now your family.

Hugs to you all,

Tracey

Congratulations, Kenny, Michelle, Sophia, and sweet baby Carter!!! I am so excited for all of you!! Blessings to you and Carter's first family!!

Hugs,

Melanie

Good thing I haven't put my mascara on yet this morning! This announcement and then Kenny's touching words on his blog...not to mention the photos that capture the joy and awe of Carter's new parents...have me wiping tears of joy and gratitude from my eyes! I am remembering the hopeful couple who drove many miles to meet new friends in Memphis this past August, heard reassurance of "this time next year," and then dared to believe! I am so happy for you guys and so grateful to God who does all things well! I'll be among the Abrazo aunties standing in line to meet Carter at this year's picnic! :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Kenny and Michelle and Sophia!! Can't wait till you get back to Louisville so we can meet Carter. Luke can't wait to play :) Keeping your family and the birthfamily in our prayers!!! He is soooooo cute!