Baby Announcements 2010

Stork Central

Welcome Baby Drake! Congratulations! It is all in God's timing. biggrin.gif

Blessings,

Tracey

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the family, Baby Drake. We can't wait to see your photo and see you grow up!!

• 1 month later...

Sometimes, it seems, the adoption process is much like that infamous Kansas tornado. It picks you up, whirls you around through unknown emotions and experiences, then drops you back down in a whole 'nother place, overwhelmed and exhausted and feeling as if a house fell on you (or as if your house was dropped on someone else.) Slowly, carefully, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, then gradually reorient yourself to a whole new life experience (for good or for not-so-good, but all for the love of a child.)

Surely the mother who painstakingly entrusted her newly-born son's life to another set of parents just today can relate! And surely, that new set of trusted parents (brave Abrazo's Invincible Diehard 'Tweeners, who joined Abrazo's program just four months ago) also know some of what she's feeling, today. Neither had any idea, before this week, what challenges each would face along the way to becoming family. None knew how much this little boy would mean to each of them, and how fiercely all would want him. And no one could have predicted how fiercely all would care about the other... before now.

Now, these three parents jointly begin a courageous new trek down the yellow brick road of life. They proudly carry with them a precious new son, a boy who will surely love each of them. And he will undoubtedly learn that, indeed, "there's no place like home"-- and that home is the lifelong relationship that shelters them all. Godspeed!

:):):)

Congratulations Steven and Melissa - you've had a lot of ups and downs along the way. Blessing to all of you as your begin your life with this precious little boy. Special thoughts to the birth family as they begin their healing process.

Boyz Rock! :D

& Girl, if you are in SA, please give us a shout if you need an extra hand or two!!!

Hallelujah!!!!

I am so excited for you two!! I can't wait to meet this precious and much loved baby boy. Also, sending prayers for his first momma. If I know anything about you, I know you are loving her too.

Enjoy Texas!