Saying "Hello"

robats

Hi,

I have been on the forum for over a month but I have not posted to the whole group yet. I just wanted to say "Hi". We have sent our application and are anxiously waiting to see if we will be invited to orientation. One would think I would be a pro at waiting by now.

My husband and I live in Maryland and hope to attend the MD, VA, WVA gathering. We are very excited to meet some Abrazo families.

Stephanie

Welcome Stephanie! Looking forward to following your journey.

Blessings,

Tracey

Hi Stephanie!

Please send Susan a PM so she can get the details of our regional gathering.

I hope to see you in a month. Wow, time is ticking on this year.

Have a great week & I look forward to following your journey.

xoxo, Amy

Hi Stephanie!

We are so excited that you finally decided to post. We here in Forumland love to experience the journey with you so don't be afraid. We will be here when you have questions, when you want to cry, when you want to scream because you are so happy, anything and everything. You now belong to a very LARGE family! We can't wait to follow your journey.

Donna

Hi Stephanie!

We are so excited that you finally decided to post. We here in Forumland love to experience the journey with you so don't be afraid. We will be here when you have questions, when you want to cry, when you want to scream because you are so happy, anything and everything. You now belong to a very LARGE family! We can't wait to follow your journey.

Donna

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hi Stephanie!

Donna

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hi Stephanie!

Looking forward to seeing you and Eric in Oct. at the MD, VA, WVA gathering. Jill