A Birth Grandmother's Role

Prayers for you Both!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you ladies so much.. I'm back to my ornery self ;).. Off the feel good pills, thank goodness..

Lala, is doing better as well,. We saw her neurologist yesterday, 4 seizures in 5 months vs previous 1 seizure in almost 12 months, so he is checking her blood levels to be able to adjust medication, both her seizure meds have room for increase, so he rather do that than change meds.. Mainly because she's on the better medications and after this month, he will no longer be seeing patients, so he won't be able to follow up with and monitor her. Always appreciate prayers for my baby.

keeping you both close to my heart in prayer

• 4 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a very blessed Easter... So many wonderful Easter pictures of kiddos on FB. Not long for summer vacation, bet most parents a gearing up for this ;).

SA gearing up for FIESTA!!! Spurs are looking GREAT!!! Weather, well depending on the day, can be rainy, cloudy, sunny, muggy, cool, hot.... It's TEXAS, we can have all seasons in one week. :P

Mother's day/Birthmom's day coming up... Have to start thinking of what to do for / get my daughter.... How the days seem to fly by..

Have an awesome weekend yal

• 3 weeks later...

Had a wonderful visit with my angel girl and her beautiful family last weekend. She just keeps getting more beautiful all the time. I just love that we are blessed to be a part of her life and witness her blossoming first hand. Her hugs are magical, (and when she offers them spontaneously with such openness it takes our breath away) and our conversations are lively. Watching her interact with her firstmom makes me smile and just fill my love tank and thank open adoption that much more.

Fiesta has come to and end, until next year.. Even though it's 10 days of partying, we only went to the night parade with my siblings and their families.. Had awesome weather and wonderful time..

Wishing all a wonderful week.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day, especially to ALL NEW moms... My daughter and I did, icing on our cake was chatting with my angel girl.

School is almost out for all young folks, bet parents have big plans for the summer... My daughter had a couple weeks off and started her summer class this week..

For all who are having bad weather, stay safe, stay dry and be careful!

• 1 month later...

I love the beach.. But I definitely would stay out of the water at the beaches with those darn sharks so close to the shore.

Those sharks attacks are so scary. My brother lives close to there. I'm going to text him to say he needs to stay out of the water!

I don't blame you.. I would pull the big sister card on any of my siblings if they were out there..

Hope he listens to you, it is for his safety after all..

Have a safe 4th yal.

• 1 month later...

How exciting it is for us parents that are kids have or are heading back to school from preschool to college.. My girls start another year, my daughter back to the University and my grandbabe into 1st grade. I feel so blessed!

I've been somewhat of a bum this summer, my job was eliminated at the end of May, and though I've had numerous job offers, they are not quite what I need to balance my responsibilities at home and work, I've stressed enough this summer, think I'm going to take my time and see what happens by years end.

I did have the opportunity to open a shop on Etsy, with my jewelry.. Invite you to check it out 3AngelHearts..Meanwhile enjoying my family and letting God take the wheel.

Wish all school bound students and teachers / staff a wonderful year ahead.

• 2 months later...

Have made plans for Our Halloween outing this year..Heading downtown for Dinner, this will be Lala's 7th yr Anniversary of her lifesaving trip to the ER. We are thankful each and every day and know how blessed our family has been, marking this life changing date is our way of continuing to add good memories each new year.

Wishing all a safe and fun Halloween!