A Birth Grandmother's Role

Seriously sweet photos in the gallery!!! I love that tender moment one. :wub:

Leah,

Not sure if you've had a chance to see the movie "Heaven is for Real", but if no it is good. Early medical events in book leading up to big one not there, but unless you read the book you would not know it, still worth it.

Mari,

No, I have not had a opportunity to go see it. I would like to. I read the book last year and it was quite good. Thanks for the recommendation!

Leah x

I really want to see it too!

My grandmother had a near death experience many many years ago, and her doctors told her she was crazy. The way she described things I know she didn't make it up.

Unfortunately I think a lot of people are nonbelievers and well think/say people who experience something out of the ordinary are nuts/crazy, personally I BELIEVE people have experienced it, they may call me crazy too because I also believe in UFOs....

It's a good movie Monica, think you'll enjoy.

Had a great day today.. Lauranda had her MRI and it is still clear 5 1/2 yrs after.. Thanks to God!

I decided to do something for myself and signed up for Aquatic Zumba classes.. Survived my FIRST one today.. Will probably be hurting the next couple days but I didn't drown myself so I think that was a huge Victory in itself.. :)

I'm so happy for Lauranda! That's awesome that the MRI came back clear.

Aquatic Zumba sounds fun.

Leah, it was fun.

Water still a bit too cold and the start of a little soreness this morning but I know that will disappear as I continue

Happy Mother's Day to ALL MOMs near and far... Prayers that you all are surrounded by much love.. :wub:

A Mother's Love

There are times when only a mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a mother's heart and a mother's faith
And a mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the angels
And sent from God above.

--Author Unknown

• Upvote 1

OK have to ask, who out there navigates the forum on your phone? How does it work for you? With this tiny screen and key pad it drives me nuts.. I strongly DISLIKE it, but with our s*%#@& wifi that apparently has blocked Abrazo since Oct. I have to turn off my wifi on phone, sometimes sit outside to be able to access.. I think when I can upgrade I'm going to look for a huge screen phone. :-D

OK have to ask, who out there navigates the forum on your phone? How does it work for you? With this tiny screen and key pad it drives me nuts.. I strongly DISLIKE it, but with our s*%#@& wifi that apparently has blocked Abrazo since Oct. I have to turn off my wifi on phone, sometimes sit outside to be able to access.. I think when I can upgrade I'm going to look for a huge screen phone. :-D

I use my iPhone or iPad most of the time but just this past month haven't been able to access the forum on our wifi either. I have to switch to 4G and then switch it back, such a pain and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thank you for feedback,

Monica, not sure what happened to my wifi either, it was working one morning and by the evening Abrazo was being blocked.. I spent half a day with AT&T and they couldn't find a problem so they told me I was getting blocked from Abrazo side.. I worked with Steven, poor guy invested a lot of time trying to help me.. But no dice, can't access from any computer, tablet, Kindle, or phones that access from My home wifi, that's why I have to shut off wifi on my phone to access..

Unfortunately I am a ONE FINGER typer on phone :-( so it takes me forever.. It stinks but oh well.. Hope you can get yours fixed.

This issue has been bugging me since it first popped up and I want to try and get it corrected for you and anyone else it might be affecting. I think I'm going to try another round of solutions. If anyone is experiencing this problem, would you mind sending me a message and letting me know what wireless router you use (Make and model... can be found on a sticker somewhere on your router) and also if you use any type of anti-virus software?

This issue has been bugging me since it first popped up and I want to try and get it corrected for you and anyone else it might be affecting. I think I'm going to try another round of solutions. If anyone is experiencing this problem, would you mind sending me a message and letting me know what wireless router you use (Make and model... can be found on a sticker somewhere on your router) and also if you use any type of anti-virus software?

You're a good guy, Steven G. :wub:

DITTO Melissa, :)

Steven, I'll message you any info you may need via FB... can tell you all our anti-virus software is different on each one.. I appreciate you continuing to work on this..

Ya'l have an awesome weekend..

I am just heartbroken.. A good friend of Lauranda's we've known since he was a babe passed away this morning.. He and his parents were the first ones to go see her in intensive care the day word got out that she had been admitted and had a brain tumor. They spent 10 yrs. In school together then another 2 in college, altar servers for masses.. This just hit too close to home..

If yal don't mind saying a little prayer tonight for my girl and Gary's family, would greatly appreciate.

Love to you all.. Hug your kiddos. Thank you.

Thank you SO much for your prayers..

Going to be a tough two days with services, one of those things in life where you know you need to be there for a wonderful family yet don't want to be there at the same time. :(

Praying for you all!