A Birth Grandmother's Role

This is horrible, had to take a short break at work to get on here ... So many good things going on here!!!! So many post I want to put my TWO DIMES in... But my home computers will still not let me access anything on Abrazo..

It seems like a firewall issue. Have you tried to use a different browser for the forum at your home computer? I know you started using Chrome when you were having posting issues. If you are still using Chrome, have you cleared the cookies/cache?

Make sure you choose to clear browsing history, delete cookies and empty the cache from "the beginning of time." It would probably help to choose to clear saved passwords when you do it as well.

Good morning Steven, you beat me to the post I was going to put on the Forum Thread..

Help!!! If you can…. Lol, it’s just one of those things.. but don’t want to take your time away from your precious family..

Problem trying to get onto Abrazo from home, I can’t access from desk top, wi fi laptop computer or phone.. I can access from phone if I am away from home and utilize my mobile carrier connection, and currently can access from work computer (ssshh, which is how I’m sending this message). This is the message it is giving me when I try to log on.

the connection has timed out

The server at abrazo.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Nothing had been changed manually since I last logged in from home. .. I did clear out all history, cookies, cache after problem arose.. After the changes to the forum a while back I was only able to access through Firefox or Chrome, now neither work. My connection is good, can access other sites, my Firefox has permission, any other suggestions I can try tonight and see if I can fix this? Thanks in advance with any help you can provide, and sorry for being a pain on the back side :o

You're not being a pain at all! I'm sorry that you're going through this frustration with the forum.

Problem trying to get onto Abrazo from home, I can’t access from desk top, wi fi laptop computer or phone.. I can access from phone if I am away from home and utilize my mobile carrier connection, and currently can access from work computer (ssshh, which is how I’m sending this message). This is the message it is giving me when I try to log on.

Unfortunately, the information you provided sounds like it is an issue with your access point. It's possible that an update may have done something in the background without you knowing. I'll send you a PM to get some more information so I can try and troubleshoot it for you.

Happy Birthday Mari! Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Happy Birthday, Mari!!! Hope your day was even half as wonderful as you are!

Happiest of Birthdays to you! May this year be filled with love, health and laughter

Thought I would jump on here before I leave work to post...

Thank you for all the BD wishes... Had a beautiful and good day yesterday...

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all forum family and your families a very BLESSED Thanksgiving. Stay warm, stay safe, Eat until your heart's delight and HAPPY SHOPPING for those of you brave souls that will venture out this weekend.. :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family, Mari! Lots of love and gratitude from all of us.

Getting frustrated already with this cold weather.. (not the weather's fault though)... these last two cold spells are making me HATE coats even more.. Two brand new blazers/short jackets.. a leather one and a wool one I bought two years ago do not fit...ugh... I think I will start looking for a nice pancho style winter cover up instead of replacing with more jackets.... <_<