A Birth Grandmother's Role

Yea, for the last final!!!

I know you and her will both be relieved when this semester is done.

I think y'all make a great team!

I'm cheering Lauranda on from the side-lines.

Also, I like the reminder you have on your phone :D

Prayers for you both and thank you for taking the time to write your experiences , it helps me take a deep breath and try to find my center as well!

ALL FINALS and STUDYING DONE!!!!! :) Now she/we wait for the last two final grades....Though stopping at book store this afternoon to get books for summer sessions :blink: But will certainly enjoy the next few weeks of school freedom :D WITH another semester behind her/us, her dad and I are planning to take her out for a nice dinner tonight to celebrate her hard work...

Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts.... Hugs to you all

• Upvote 2

Yea!!! So glad that all of the finals are over.

Best wishes for he summer sessions. I always enjoyed those more when I was in school.

Mari, I'm so glad you and Lauranda came to group yesterday! It surprised me when Georgiana asked who y'all were, because you and Lauranda hold such a special place in my heart. You have an incredible way of reaching out and touching people's hearts - a rare gift.

Mari, I'm so glad you and Lauranda came to group yesterday! It surprised me when Georgiana asked who y'all were, because you and Lauranda hold such a special place in my heart. You have an incredible way of reaching out and touching people's hearts - a rare gift.

Thank you sweetie.. It was an honor being there with all of you, I learned so much from each one, you all have such great hearts and much love to give.

We don't get the chance to be off on Weds. often, but I think I know where we will be whenever we get a chance if y'al will have us. it's understandable that she didn't know who we were, other than the forum, we normally keep a low profile in the public realm :ph34r: ....

. it's understandable that she didn't know who we were, other than the forum, we normally keep a low profile in the public realm :ph34r: .... [/color]

This made me laugh and start singing "Secret Agent Man."

Lol..

Now I have that song in my head... I sure hope it doesn't stay there long :D

Just be glad it's not the song in Melissa's voice and with hand motions stuck in your head! Talk about annoying!! :)

Just ask anyone who's ever been privileged to ride with her to an Elite Retreat!

So Susan, you are saying I lucked out and got off pretty easy then :lol:

Oh, you have no idea! :)

Oh I can send you a video message. LOL!

HA HA... Have anything on YOUTUBE????

So Susan, you are saying I lucked out and got off pretty easy then :lol:

Oh, you have no idea! :)

Too funny, Melissa and I may be in the same category of musical abilities... Or her talent is probably a lot better than mine..BECAUSE I can't carry a tune to save my life... :o

http://birth-grandma.blogspot.com/?m=1

Hey, Mari. I saw this and thought of you!

Ellen,

Thank you SO MUCH for this.. It’s been a busy weekend so I haven’t had the chance to just sit back and really get into it but so looking forward to diving in soon..

Oh, P.S.

Haven’t had a chance to go by post office, car is in the shop, but hopefully I will get it back by tomorrow and go mail off your package..

Hugs to ya...

Edited by 1st x grandma

Hey, Mari. I saw this and thought of you

Ellen,

Thank you SO MUCH for this.. It’s been a busy weekend so I haven’t had the chance to just sit back and really get into it but so looking forward to diving in soon..

Oh, P.S.

Haven’t had a chance to go by post office, car is in the shop, but hopefully I will get it back by tomorrow and go mail off your package..

Hugs to ya...

Hey, Mari. I saw this and thought of you

Elly_Mae and Mari,

This is my blog! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it and get something from it. Let me know what you think of it.

Janet

Ellen, Janet,

Tried reading this last night... Only got through the first two posting, think I will have to break down and read a posting at a time,,,Although what I've read so far brought back some strong emotions, I really love that I have someone to identify with, thank you Ellen once more for posting link for me and THANK you Janet for sharing your journey as a first grandmother.

Wishing you both a beautiful weekend..

Oh my goodness…trying once more to D-Clutter my stacks of books … Been spinning my wheels trying to find a certain book I knew I had, finally found it then found one that I had been looking for back in March also.. Guess I am getting rid of more books again.. Hadn’t realized how many different Chicken Soup for the Soul books I had…

Ellie, just throwing this out there… Any first moms you know from group who may like a book… A few have water damage (my closet was flooded) but they are still readable…

the titles I have are: Chicken Soup for the

Woman’s Soul * bk 1 -2 copies bk 2 – 1 copy

Mother’s Soul 1 copy Parent’s Soul 1 copy Couple’s Soul 1 copy

Surviving Soul 1 copy Unsinkable Soul 1 copy Kid’s Soul 1 copy

Preteen Soul 1 copy Teenage Soul on Love & Friendship 1 copy

Teenage Soul 1 copy All paperback… { 2 hard back 1 each Teenage Soul II Teenage Soul III

Spurs Fans… Here is a really dumb (at least I think so) Latino song “Going for number five” , but my spouse thinks it has a catchy tune and has been driving me crazy singing it, so I thought I would share with you AS SAN ANTONIO SPURS GET READY TO GO FOR NUMBER 5

http://youtu.be/ZLRGQSBaH48

I am sure there is a place for this type of info, was just too lazy to search, so put it here..

Thought I would share this for moms with babes-tots-children’s clothing size 12mths to size 8..

This link is for a place that purchases clothes in mint condition from top brands like Guess, Gymboree, etc.

https://kindermint.com/support.asp

Hope someone can benefit from this.

I am sure there is a place for this type of info, was just too lazy to search, so put it here..

Thought I would share this for moms with babes-tots-children’s clothing size 12mths to size 8..

This link is for a place that purchases clothes in mint condition from top brands like Guess, Gymboree, etc.

https://kindermint.com/support.asp

Hope someone can benefit from this.

It looks awesome! Thanks for the link, Mari!