Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Congratulations Ric and Teresa! There surely were a lot of angels in heaven and on earth making sure this little boy found his way to your arms!

Congrats to Mark and Erin too.

:)

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in tears right now for the new families - Ric & Teresa and Erin & Mark. :rolleyes:

I remember the overwhelming feeling like it was yesterday when we went to pick up our BOG, Ethan Ascher. The love is instant for him and his wonder birth family!

We will keep all of you in our prayers as well as the birth families that made all of this possible.

Congratulations!

Donna

God is good! Congrats to the new families...As a mom of a BOG, things get crazy but I learned from the darkness comes the dawn. God bless the new families and the birthfamilies who love these little people so very much!

How touching that you should become parents on the same day!! A hearty congratulations to Mark and Erin and Ric and Teresa!!! May youy enjoy these early and precious days with your new bundles of joy. May your teeny daughter grow big and strong, Mark and Erin, and may your little boy just warm your hearts, Ric and Teresa!! We are so very happy for your both!

Love, Susan

Ric & Teresa - Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Blessings on your little boy and his whole family.

Mark & Erin - Congratulations! Prayers for you sweet little girl. May she grow fast and strong. And may her first family find peace and comfort in your love for her.

Wow, how Awesome! A Bald Tires two-fer! Abrazo families and the Abrazochicks certainly have a knack for timing, eh? Rocco sends smiles to everyone. Kismet!

Much love to the new families from the Chaudhurys.

- Nicole, Raj and Rocco

Mark & Erin, congratulations on your sweet little girl, prayers to you guys!

Ric & Teresa, congratulations on your big bundle of baby boy love! Guess that Memphis baby dust is pretty magical stuff!

We are so excited for everyone, keeping you guys in our prayers.

Michelle

Congratulations to Ric & Teresa and Mark & Erin....what a wonderful blessing for ALL involved and how cool to be able to share this event with another from your orientation group. Not sure if you are in the same city but how cool if you are.

Enjoy your little ones and never forget the first families who helped make your dreams come true!!

Sandi

Congrats to both Mark & Erin and Ric & Teresa. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!! What a blessed day! Enjoy this awesome but I know crazy time with your bundles of joy.

Heather

Congratulations Mark and Erin-- blessings to you and your tiny girl!

Congratulations Ric and Teresa!!! I know you had your doubts when everyone at the picnic told you, you'd be holding your own little one by next year-- but look at what miracles happen! All that baby dust worked! Can't wait to meet your little guy!

So happy for you all and your dreams come true!

My heart is soaring!! Congratulations Ric and Teresa! I am so excited and praising God for the wonderful miracle in your life! Praying also for his first family.

Warning: I can not wait until the Memphis reunion to hold your little one. He may not want to snuggle by then! :D

Congratulations to the two newly grown families! Our God is a God of miracles and blessings!

Wow!! Congratulations to both families!! What a wonderful, wonderful day!!

Mark, Erin, Teresa, and Ric....you are in our prayers!

What sweet, sweet babies!!

May God bless the first families for the brave and unselfish things they have done! May they be richly blessed because they blessed others!!

What an exciting few days!! It's been wonderful to watch the days unfold from "match- placement pending" to the excitement of where in Texas to TWO babies PLACED!! Congratulations Mark & Erin, Ric & Teresa!! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Brandy and Allen