Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new baby boy! Enjoy these first days together!

Adoption is, and has always been, a study in contrasts; the melding of bitter and sweet at the crossroads of earth's deepest sorrows and Heaven's greatest joys.

This was never more true than for the members of two families who were joined together today in a touching tableau that none will ever forget for as long as they live... a single woman who waited many years and traveled many miles to become a mom through adoption, only to today become a birthgrandmother, as well... one remarkable teen, adopted herself not long ago, who reveled in the miracle of her newborn son even as she wept at the realization of the enormous grief her own birthmother had also once suffered, on her behalf... and a grateful adoptive couple, graduates of Abrazo's "Coochie Coochie Coo" orientation of 7/09, who struggled to reconcile their joy at becoming parents with the wrenching heartache they feel for this first family whom they have genuinely come to love so...

And at the center of it all is one precious little boy, now named for a relative whose life is ending as his begins, a much-adored child who today became the life-long link between them all. May he always know, firsthand, how much he is loved by each and every one present today.

Blessings, all!

Congratulations to Phillip & Leslie and Gary & Monica and the forever families that have been joined together by the sweet baby boys.

Tracey

congrats to the two new families!!! Very exciting, sweet, and tender times. I send my prayers for the new families! Lori

Wow, two Thanksgiving babies! Congratulations Leslie and Phillip and Monica and Gary! Blessings to all involved -- enjoy these early precious days with your new little ones and your newly extended families.

Susan

Congratulations to all the couples and the gift of their new addition. We are so happy for you all. Prayers to their brithfamilies that they came to an Agency who truly cares and the parents they chose for their child.

May you all be blessed.

Blessings to all who have become families this weekend. May the love you have today for these two little boys keep you connected always.

Of all of the things I am thankful for in my life, it is the decision of one precious birthmom and the adoption of my precious son. What a beautiful way to remind us all of our blessings and blessed opportunity to revel in the blessings of others. Best wishes to all of the newly formed families complete with their extended families, too.

In this special month of Thanksgiving when all of us look at our children with awe and wonder and thanksgiving, what a specail time for two little angel boys to join their forever familes. Many blessings to their birthparents and all who love them!!