Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

I'm a little behind on all this GREAT news....

Congratulations, Andrea and Jim and big brother, Gavin! Welcome, sweet Grace Ellen!! :D

Wow, Nicole and Raj - congratulations! Welcome, baby Rocco! :D

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Nicole and Raj!! Congratulations Jim and Andrea!!

Mark

Edited by Erin and Mark

Jim & Andrea,

I'm not on the forum much anymore. But the 1st thing I check is to see in the gallery if there is a new baby picture for you guys. I knew the date was getting close. I was just thinking this morning that new baby and Gavin would be 4 1/2 years apart. That's perfect! We are so, so excited for you guys. And I especially love the name!! Can't wait to meet her. Hopefully at the reunion at the end of August?!?

Toni

Congratulations to both these sweet, sweet families....!

Again.....more tears!! (I love this kind, though!!!)

Can't wait to meet Grace Ellen!! :) See you when you get home, Steadmans!!

:)

Congratulations to all!! Whew what a week!! God is so good!

Up in Michigan, the weekend forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a chance of showers, with the lows in the upper 50s and the highs in the lower 70s... but the Michigan graduates of our Are We There Yet? orientation of 2/09 who are presently in north Texas are surely walking on sunshine, as today, they became the proud parents of a newborn baby girl sure to fill their world with the atmospheric pressure of happiness.

Her doting firstmom couldn't be prouder of the family she's helped to create, and we couldn't be prouder of her, for the selfless and loving choice she's made on behalf of her precious child.

Here's wishing them all low humidity, moderate temperatures, blue skies and a lifetime of double rainbows, from here on out! Blessings, all.

Congratulations!!

Congrat's John and Nora!!!! Been waiting for this announcement!!! It was great meeting you Nora!

Congrats on you newest addition! :D

CONGRATULATIONS NORA!!!! I hope to see you and the precious baby girl soon!!! :)

The Yetties are on a roll!! Congratulations to the newest family and special prayers for this little girl's first momma.

Congratulations John and Nora, I am so happy for you new family of three! Grace is beautiful and your relationship with her birthmother truly shows that you know how to not only talk the talk but also walk the walk!