Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratualations Denver and Tracey!

Tracey, Denver,

Congratulations on the addition of a son...if I remember correctly, he has a big sis, to spoil him.. My prayers are with your family and baby Lathan's first family.

Blessings,

Mari

One year ago this time, they were just a nervous couple of hopeful parents-to-be, newly graduated from Abrazo's May '08 orientation weekend, the Late Night Stickybacks. They were focused on putting their profile together, and had no idea of all that lay ahead of them. They also didn't know that just about the same time, a young woman in a town not far from them was going through her life blissfully unaware of the crisis about to befall her.

These would-be parents took on a twelve-month learning process that seemed destined to try their faith and test their marriage, yet their dream of parenthood stuck tight. Unbeknownst to them, the young woman in that town not far away was likewise facing untold challenges as she hid a pregnancy that was never intended, yet she too harbored big dreams for the welfare of a coming child, even knowing as she did that she could not parent him herself.

One month ago, following a failed match, our weary couple-in-waiting came to San Antonio for a "tune-up," to process their feelings and explore their seemingly-endless gestation period with Abrazo's staff. They could not know that about that very same time, that young woman in this very same town was struggling to make plans for the outcome of her seemingly-endless secret gestation.

But this week, all that waiting and hoping and growing came together. All were blessed to witness a remarkable miracle, as all three of these people finally found each other, and in doing so, built a loving plan for the future of one newly-born baby boy who is undoubtedly adored by all!

May God bless this dear child and his faithful parents. May he always know the three of them are there for him no matter what, and may the bonds they share draw them all even closer, forever family that they are.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!! No other words to describe this wonderful announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm SCREAMING and CRYING at ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so AWESOME. SO AWESOME. It's a stickyback grand slam for two very much loved and deserving couples!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!

Okay Mr Collin wants first dibs on meeting his new stickyback cousins. :) He'll be in Texas on June 30th!

PRAISE!!!!! TARA & ERIC..... so proud of you both hangin' in there for that bundle of JOY!!!!! ;);) Worth the wait in GOLD ;);)

Congratulations Denver and Tracey and Tara and Eric! I'm amazed how these two sweet boys found their way into the world and then into your arms so close to the same time! Truly miraculous!

Guest jenmcd

HIP HIP HOOORAY!!! We have prayed every night for this dear family, Tara and Eric and now Hugo! Congratulations to all, and a warm welcome from the McD's!!!

I know a lot of babies here in Austin waiting to play with you!

HUGS

The McD's

welcome-baby-boy.gif

Edited by jenmcd

CONGRATULATIONS, TARA AND ERIC!!!! What a true blessing!!! What a wonderful week of miracles for TWO of the greatest couples in the world!!!! We love you guys!!! Now our stickyback family is COMPLETE!!!!!

Love,

Melanie :)

Only a year...

For this Blessing in the making...

A baby boy (and his birthmother) needing to find his forever family...

Congratulations to both families, who are now joined by the love they share with Hugo Sebastian!

How precious...and timely.

And a great First picture in the gallery! Looking at this picture, was there really ever a doubt?

So beautiful!

Karen

CONGRATULATIONS, TARA AND ERIC!!! YAHOO!!! I'm so excited for you, and you are both simply BEAMING!!

And oh oh oh how sweet Hugo is!!! :) Looks like those summer walks aren't that far off after all!! :) LOL!

Natalie

Such wonderful, happy news! Congratulations Tara and Eric!! Your picture in the gallery is something we all are so glad to see :) Welcome baby Hugo!!

Wow, now that it what I call BEAMING!!!! Tara and Eric you are just gorgeous and glowing with Hugo Sebastian in your arms, with the glow of the Abrazo letters behind you. You have followed your long and winding journey with such grace and class and today are blessed with the end of a beautiful rainbow.... I was out shopping all afternoon...and Stickies kept calling...and on the way home it started to rain, then sunshine, and then a rainbow appeared. A feeling of complete calm has been with me since. The Sticky babies are home.

Thank you God for holding our dear Tracey and Denver and Tara and Eric so lovingly in your arms over the last 12 months and for blessing them with such amazing baby boys, and dear birthmamas, within days of each other. For God did not want any of us to be the last ones, but rather for you to become parents at the same time. The last shall be first....and so you both are first. Thank you both for the patience, the wisdom, and the grace that you have brought to your journeys...may they give strength and hope to all who wait.

Happy special Father's Day to Denver and Eric...may this be a week that all 4 of you never forget! I cannot wait to see the photo of the 4 of you holding Lathan and Hugo. God is good...all the time.

We love you -- Susan

Congratulations Tara and Eric...so glad you "stuck" around!! Y'all had a bumpy road too, but I know Hugo was worth it all!! Many blessings to you!