Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Tears of Joy for this little boy!!!! So happy for you Tracey ;) I mean Mommy!!!!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are not even words to express how excited I am for Tracey and Denver right now. They have been so faithful through all the ups and downs!! Can't wait to hold this little fella in August (before Melissa gets to him!) Congratulations!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for this new family!!!

P.S. Watt-Word---- Melissa lives realllly close to them!!

Our prayers have been answered at last!!! We love you so very much Denver & Tracey and are so grateful to be able to celebrate with you today. Congratulations!!!!

Oh Happy Happy Day!!

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family!

So happy for you Tracey and Denver!

What an announcement...and so very true!! We celebrate with you today, Tracey and Denver, on the arrival of your little boy in your arms!! You have been not only troopers through it all, but you have shown such grace and genuine care for so many on this Forum. It is an honor and gift to call you friends. Thank you for all you give to the world...and in the hours, days and weeks to come might you receive all of the blessings that the world can give in return! :)

We love you so much and cannot wait to see photos of you with your son.

We are also holding his sweet birthparents in our prayers tonight.

Susan and Bill

Guest BaamBaam
Congratulations Tracey and Denver Thats GREAT..... Now come the fun part of this rollercoaster ride..... ENJOY and best wishes from the Midwest.

What happy news!! Congratulations Tracey and Denver!

I knew it would happen! Congrats on your new blue bundle of joy!

Thank you all so much!!!!

The last couples days has happened so fast, but have been so wonderful! :D We are soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and so in love with our new son Lathan Nash Hawk Bustle. He is beautiful and we are feeling so blessed! It is wonderful to feel so much support and love from the forum. It means so much and we can't wait to post pictures of him (when I find the camera cord) soon. Lathan was born June 16, 6.5lbs 19 inches long and he has a head full of hair. He has been so worth the wait!! (and it has not been an easy wait at times. lol)

Please say special prayers for his first mom. I cried many tears today. Tears of happiness but also tears of sadness for Lathan's first mom. My heart aches for her today, tomorrow and the days ahead. She is truly an angel.

Love to you all,

Tracey

I better get some sleep only 1-1/2 hour until our next feeding.

Oh girl you make me cry!! It's so wonderful to hear your JOY, your absolute JOY. :)

(I'm so glad Hawk made it in the final name selection. :))

Edited by suziandben

Oh so happy for you.... what a name for your boy.... due tell when you have some time (((wink, wink))) ;);)

Enjoy your first days as a first time mom... it goes by so so fast ;);)

Congratulations Denver and Tracey! God's plan was finally revealed to you and it is a glorious one. The bittersweet persona of adoption is something that so many do not understand. You have great empathy that will surely bouy Lathan's first mom. You have been SO supportive and positive. Now it's your turn to revel in the miracle that is your son. Congratulations.

Wow! I just love that name! He might be a rock star or an action hero! :) Can't wait to see those pictures!

God, Please send your comfort to Lathan's first mama. Give her confidence in the choice she made for her sweet baby boy.