Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on becoming a big brother Joshua. I'm sure you are going to do a great job. Congratulations to the rest of the family too.

Char

Every child is a gift, surely! but the child whose homecoming we celebrate today is doubly so, for had it not been for this special little boy, Abrazo would not have been blessed to meet the two dear families who've now become part of Abrazo's family, as a result of his birth one month ago and his placement just today.

Thanks to this precious angel, our community has been gifted with the presence of a wonderful birthcouple whose faith never wavered as they planned for his future, even though it required them to leave the adoption agency with whom they'd begun. And thanks to them, their patience and the trust they placed in our program, Abrazo was able to search the country for a family worthy of their son, whom we found in the Utah family who moved heaven and earth to get here for him with less than a week's notice!

We are proud to "adopt" both of these couples into Abrazo's greater family, as their hearts are joined in their devotion to this little boy. A special prayer of thanks, too, is lifted for all of his siblings-- his proud new big sister and his just-as-dear birthbrothers! Blessings, all.

This is an announcement we have longed for and prayed for.... Blessings on this sweet little boy, his amazing birthparents, and his adoring parents who took placement today. And our deepest appreciation to Abrazo whose staff dedicated themselves to finding the perfect union for everyone involved.

I continue to be so proud to be a part of this amazing community.

God Bless, Susan

This is an announcement we have longed for and prayed for.... Blessings on this sweet little boy, his amazing birthparents, and his adoring parents who took placement today. And our deepest appreciation to Abrazo whose staff dedicated themselves to finding the perfect union for everyone involved.

I continue to be so proud to be a part of this amazing community.

God Bless, Susan

I second that!!! We are such a community that I feel like MY prayers have been answered tonight. :)

wait a minute... wait a minute... I just saw his name!!!! I LOVE IT! My first baby, my cat's name is Maximus.

Edited by suziandben

I hope this is baby Noah! Congratulations!!! :rolleyes:

What a beautiful love story!

Congratulations to this new forever family who was joined together by this precious baby boy. Many prayers and blessings to the first family and his new parents. So happy for Noah.

Tracey

Praise :D

I'm with Heather in hoping and praying that baby Noah has finally found his forever family. Congratulations to them and the first family as they bond and begin life as a bigger better family across the miles. Miracles never cease.

So happy to see this precious announcement! It's proves once again that faith always sees you through. Congratulations to the new family!

Congratulations to Noah's new family...and prayers for all who love him.