Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS!!! David, Melanie, and big brother Joshua!!

My heart is so happy for this wonderful family of 4. Can't wait to see the little princess.

Love and hugs to you ALL! (Another sweet Stickyback baby girl :D )

Sweet prayers and hugs to the first family.

Tracey & Denver

I am especially excited for this family because 1. we were with them when they began their first journey and know that they are some of the best people you'll ever meet and 2. because our own Joshua prayed and longed for a baby brother or sister for almost as long as their Joshua and his heart's desire became a dream come true. A little sister stole his heart as I know your little girl will...and the joy of watching them together is beyond imagination or words!!

Blessings and love to the newest family of 4!!

Larry, Susan, Joshua, and Lydia

Praise to the newest Princess :D

We've got tears of joy for you, our dear dear friends, David, Melanie, Joshua and EMMA GRACE. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by suziandben

Congratulations to the newest families! Such beautiful pictures!

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for Joshua, Melanie, David, B and her family!!! What a wonderful family this is to be part of forever!!!

P.S. Once you get home, I think it will be time for me to make a post placement visit this time!!! I will not be able to keep Grace Ann away!!

Her arrival was welcomed with love by all who love her most, but most especially, by one proud new big brother who will forever be her defender, protector and The Boy By Whom All Others Are Measured!

Okay that part made me cry!!!!

Welcome Sweet Emma!! We LOOOVE our newest Sticky baby!

Congratulations, Melanie, David and Joshua and WELCOME little Emma!!

We are so, so happy about the newest sticky babe! Keeping B and her family in our prayers.

Thank you all so much!!! We feel so richly blessed!!! We are so excited about our newest forever family!! Joshua is the proudest BIG BROTHER ever!!! I just have to share his comment today as he called us after school. His first words were "Do we get to keep her"? Our hearts just melted as we explained, "yes, baby, we get to keep her"!!! What a wonderful day, and it is only just the beginning!!!

Love,

Melanie

P.S. Elizabeth, thank you for the extra special description of our family. You brought tears to both our eyes as we read your sweet words!! Thank you once again for making our dreams come true!!! :)

What a blessed announcement and a blessed arrival! The photo exudes the bond that has been built betweeen you (and did you even coordinate outfits? :) ) We have loved following your journey Melanie and David, and to getting to know B and her mother, by extension. What a blessed relationship you have built!

Elektra is thrilled to know that another Stickyback has joined the basket! We could not be happier for you!

Love, Susan

What a beautiful story...a true fairytale!

Happily Ever After David, Melanie, Joshua and Emma Grace!!