Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Congratulations to ALL and sweet prayers for this sweet baby girl and all those that love her. Can't wait to hear more!!

Love to all,

Tracey

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! What a sweet picture in the Gallery. Blessings and prayers to you all and the first family.

Tracey

Congratulations Garrett and Ann! She's precious!

I love the baby announcement thread!!! Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family!!!! :P

Congratulations to the newest family!!!

Ann & Garrett here. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful wishes. We truly received an Easter miracle this weekend. Grace Evelyn is our angel and the light of our lives. It was a long and bumpy journey to bring us to her, but God's hand led us the entire way. I want to give a special thanks to the strong and amazing "chicks" of Abrazo. Their insight, integrity and positive attitude along with their emotional support were instrumental to us in this process. We are more blessed than we could imagine.

To all those waiting, I know you may have heard this before but please know, this is true - God has a plan for you, be strong and patient and he will show you the way.

Love, Ann, Garrett and Gracie

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." -- Matthew 19:14

It seems only fitting to begin today's baby announcement with the very scripture listed for today on the website of the church our newest parents attend back home, because their faith has surely guided them throughout every step of their way.

Members of our Piggybackers orientation of November 2008, this young and then-childless couple had brought church friends with them that weekend, following a dream of parenthood that began in Iowa and led to Texas. They trusted in their Heavenly Father to bless their efforts with success, but even they probably could not have imagined how grand His plan for their family would be, how perfectly He would lead them to the right match, and how beautifully He would help shape the relationship that grew over time.

Slowly and surely, their future began to grow in the fullness of God's time, and He must have known how ready they were, because their entire process blossomed in less time than most; from application to entrustment paperwork, this miracle came about in just under seven months-- but amidst countless heartfelt prayers and careful discernment.

Now comes the real test, as they step forward as an extended family; this brave firstmom, her baby boy, her friends and family and the mom and dad she handpicked for her little one. Will they move on in faith, continuing to grow their relationship to ensure this precious child is not hindered in any way by the choices they have made for his future? They are joined in their hopes to raise this child to walk in the Light; may the Kingdom of Heaven smile upon each of them from this day on, and may this little boy always know how dearly loved he is, by all.

Congratulations Jason and Jen! I'm so excited for you!

Praying for peace and comfort for your son's first mom, and many happy moments together.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW FAMILY AND EXTENDED FAMILY!

Prayers to this birthmom in the days ahead.

Blessings,

Tracey

Congratulations Jason & Jen and many prayers for "A". Before checking the forum I turned on my internet radio hearing ... the spirit of god like a firing is burning... surely blessing your new family.

Congratulations on becoming a family of three! Plus all of the extended family too! I will lift in prayer this special mom, her son and the family she has chosen. May you all continue to love and grow together! Welcome to the world little fella!