Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO BILL, SUSAN, TASIA & ELEKTRA...............what a blessing.

I am so happy for your family and have been hoping that there would be good news for you guys soon. I cannot believe that it was over three years ago that we met for the first time at orientation and Tasia was so tiny. Now look at us, we have FIVE kids between us, how crazy is that!!!! Enjoy your little girl and hoping that you have a long and happy new relationship with the birthfamily.....YAY!!!!

Sandi

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cow!!! I have been out of the loop! Congratulations to the newest family!

Susan, it wasn't even a month ago that Heidi said that she felt it would be soon for you guys and look at your family now! Doing a MAJOR happy dance today!!!

Congratulations to you all and prayers for you and your birth family. I hope we get to meet Elektra this year at camp!

WoW! I feel out of the loop too, but glad that I know now what everybody else knows!

Congratulations Bill, Susan, Tasia and the newest member of their family, Elektra!

Yay for newly formed families! Keeping Elektra's first family in my prayers. <3

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't even see this coming...I mean I must have missed the hints! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL! A wonderful family blessed again! So glad to hear this news this morning! Congrats! :wub:

Same here, Andrea. I was SO pleasantly surprised when I read this thread to hear that Susan, Bill, and Tasia, have traveled to Texas to expand their family. Congratulations!

Aren't we lucky? This new addition to Bill and Susan's family means it's a new addition to ours as well, with our sweet daughters Tasia and Jenna being bonded forever as birthsisters.

Congratulations to you guys. I am so incredibly happy for you...and to think how we were just talking last week and saying our prayers that God would give you an opportunity for a new baby soon. Obviously, He was listening! And what a BEAUTIFUL baby He has blessed you with, too! :)

Love you all and can't wait to see you soon.

Linda and Jenna

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. How exciting.... can't wait to see more pics... hint hint

Thank you so much to our dear Abrazo friends for all of your well wishes! I just posted an update on the Stickyback thread and will post more photos as soon as we take them....it has been a crazy first two days! Thank you for your sweet announcement Elizabeth -- can you point us in the drection of some bluebonnets? Will we see them on our drive to SA on Monday? Ooo, we would love to see them!

Susan, Bill, Tasia and Elektra

WOW and Congratulations!!! We have been keeping an eye out for this placenment!

Lots of Love to All,

Jill, Mike, And Desiree

Thank you so much to our dear Abrazo friends for all of your well wishes! I just posted an update on the Stickyback thread and will post more photos as soon as we take them....it has been a crazy first two days! Thank you for your sweet announcement Elizabeth -- can you point us in the drection of some bluebonnets? Will we see them on our drive to SA on Monday? Ooo, we would love to see them!

Susan, Bill, Tasia and Elektra

You MUST have bluebonnet pictures, Susan. Unfortunately, we have been very dry and the bluebonnets aren't as prolific as usual. There is a wildflower farm in Fredricksburg which is wonderful. If you get a chance you may want to check it out. It is sure to have all sorts of wildflower fields.

Jean

In a season known for the greatest of miracles, we thank God for one more-- the safe arrival of a newborn girl, placed today with a couple who truly had the patience of Job and the faith to move mountains! We're grateful to have had the opportunity to add them to Abrazo's family and we wish them and their new daughter's birthfamily both peace and joy to last a lifetime.

In a season known for the greatest of miracles, we thank God for one more-- the safe arrival of a newborn girl, placed today with a couple who truly had the patience of Job and the faith to move mountains! We're grateful to have had the opportunity to add them to Abrazo's family and we wish them and their new daughter's birthfamily both peace and joy to last a lifetime.

WOW... how cool... I'm like a deer in the headlights... say what? Baby... COOL! Congratulations all!

Praise.... I'm can't wait to hear who it is??!!! Due tell!!!

WElcome to the newest TWEENERS :D