Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh -- false alarm <_< , I was so hopeful for a new placement when I saw activity on here . . .

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To have faith in Christ means more than simply despising the delights of this life.

It means we should bear all our daily trials that may bring us sorrow, distress, or unhappiness, and bear them patiently for as long as God wishes and until He comes to visit us.

For it is said: `I waited on the Lord and He came to me.' "

St. Symeon the New Theologian, The Practical and Theological Chapters

It's official; Texas' bluebonnets have blossomed and spring has sprung! Abrazo joyfully announces the glorious blooming of our latest Late Night Stickybacks (May '08) miracle, as a beloved pair of againers and their firstborn Abrazobabe have returned to Texas to add a precious new blossom to their family garden. They waited patiently until (surely enough) God did visit them, bringing their heartfelt prayers to fruition in His own best time. May their loving home continue to flourish with the addition of this second blessing, and may God make God's face to shine upon them and all whom they hold dear. Συγχαρητήρια!

i've been waiting for this all evening!!! thank you stork for helping grow our sticky family again. blessings to this family of 4 and precious first mama... once again it pays to be a westcoaster and be up late enough for the announcement.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Been thinking about you the past few days and so glad to hear it is official! YIPEE!!

Been thinking about you the past few days and so glad to hear it is official! YIPEE!!

Yippeeee. I am so hAppy. For the latest Abrazo miracle

BIG HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS BILL, SUSAN, TASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy to see the big smiles and your new family of 4. I had to check this morning, I have praying for you all. Tasia looks like the happiest big sister. We need to see her big sister dance. :D

Love to you all,

Tracey

Oh I'm so excited!!!! Congrats to the new family of four! :D

OHHHHHHHHHH... I like Easter bunnies.... I mean babies! Blessings!

Praise...so happy for you Susan :D & family :D

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't even see this coming...I mean I must have missed the hints! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL! A wonderful family blessed again! So glad to hear this news this morning! Congrats! :wub: